Swol Headquarters is giving the opportunity to students who are currently enrolling in a degree related to health or physical education. With our scholarship program we provide financial assistance towards students who provide us with an excellent written essay.
We are awarding a yearly $2000 scholarship to the participant who writes the most original and in-depth essay.
Headquartered in New York, Swol eadquarters is a leading fitness community with nearly 80,000 unique visitors per month. For more than 7 years, we’ve held fast to our credo of helping people improve their lifestyles through fitness. Our main purpose is to inspire and motivate people to achieve their goals.
The scholarship is open to a master’s level student who is currently enrolled in a health education program at an accredited college/university in the United States or a U.S. territory. To be eligible, the applicant must have a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- U.S. citizen or permanent residents
- Enrolled in the academic year as a part or full-time student in a recognized academic program
- Candidates must be +18 years
- Winning applicants will be required to submit a picture for promotional purposes
How to Apply:
Each applicant may only submit one essay. Submissions should be sent via e-mail along with a cover letter including: legal name, mailing address and the name of the school the applicant is enrolled in to firstname.lastname@example.org
“ Is high-intensity interval training (HIIT) really beneficial to get in shape?”
The top 2 essays will be chosen based on originality , but must include:
- A title.
- A minimum of 500 words in length with a maximum of 1, 000.
- Proper citation of any and all research material used.
- Your essay published on our website
Deadline for Application:
November 30, 2017