What is Alteril?
Do you want to have a restful, sound, and good sleep but you just can’t have it? After the long and tiring day, all you want to do is lay on the bed and sleep as soundly as you can but your mind just could not allow your eyes to shut and give you what you want. You may have tried drinking warm milk to help you sleep or avoided caffeine to calm your nerves for a more relaxed feeling but still, nothing.
One of the most treasured thing on earth is having a good and peaceful sleep at night. The energy for the entire day’s work is powered greatly by a good sleep, even by a power nap. To get few hours of good sleep some people use alcohol or drugs which in the long run of using may lead to harmful results. Of course with the things we are putting in our body, we should opt for the all natural and organic than those which are synthetically made.
Alteril is the answer to your problem. You don’t have to suffer from sleepless nights anymore with Alteril because of this product aids in having a gentle and sound sleep which you just really need. This medicine has four components that help you sleep and is used as a remedy for sleeplessness or insomnia. These four components are L-Theanine, Valerian, L-Tryptophan, and Melatonin. Alteril is an all-natural product which belongs to the OTC or Over the Counter Products, also known as the non-prescription medicines.
To know more about the ingredients of Alteril, here is the detailed discussion:
- L-Theanine is an amino acid classified as non-essential. Non-essential means it can be produced by the body, L-Theanine is that found in the brain. It reduces the level of anxiety and stress and balances the harmful effects of caffeine in the body. It can also be found in teas, so if you want the additional dose of it, you can take in Camellia sinesis, a tea plant for green teas consist of a large amount of amino acid.
L-Theanine produces alpha waves in the brain which makes a sense of calming and relaxing effect which can be compared to the feeling when meditating. As this amino acid, L-Theanine, decreases the level of stress, it then leads to sleepiness.
- Valerian or Valeriana officinalis is a plant known for its sedating effect, and unlike other medicines, his does not cause addiction. Valerian in Alteril does not make you feel hung over the following day, same with the medicinal perennial plants that are like some other medicines is a perennial plant that originally came from Europe and Asia, and soon brought to North America. The plant part being marketed includes the roots and at times the stems. It also has a distinct smell of strong herbal scent.
It has been a wonder ever since the ancient Rome and Greece. An example was when it was used to remedy insomnia in the 2nd century. It was used by a known Roman surgeon and physician, Galen of Pergamon.
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid. Essential amino acid means that it cannot be produced by the body. The good thing is that it is present in all animals and plants. As the body metabolizes this amino acid, it is eventually transformed into neurotransmitter serotonin. This serotonin is the hormone which tells the brain that it wants to sleep already. It is also needed in the creation of melatonin.
Example of foods that contains L-Tryptophan are turkey, cereal grains and legumes, lentils, edamame, and peas.
- Melatonin, a hormone produced by the brain through the pineal gland, a part of the system sensitive to light, is necessary to have a good night sleep. It is essential in regulating the daily routine of the body. It helps you sleep and tells your brain to command your body to sleep when it is dark and to wake up when it is bright.
Here are more of the ingredients which help you have a good sleep.
- Chamomile is a plant that comes with many benefits, is a member of the daisy family. This plant can be transformed into a tea which aids in relaxing the nerves and inflicting sleep due to the amino acid Glycine present in chamomile.
- Lemon Balm is a plant that has been used even as early as the 16th century, is a member of the Mint Family. It was founded that it lessens stress and tension when paired with valerian, which is one of the four main components of Alteril.
- Hops are flower groups which come from the species of Humulus lupulus. It was known to treat intestinal cramps and headaches.
- Passion Flower also is known as passiflora is a member of the 500-species flowering plants. It is known to intensify the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid or GABA –a neurotransmitter known for lowering the neurons’ activity promoting calmness and lessening stress.
Restrictions in taking Alteril
- Patients under 12 years of age are not allowed to take Alteril.
- Patients taking medicines for anxiety and insomnia like Benzodiazepines should refrain from taking Alteril.
- Patients with brain disorders are not allowed to take Alteril.
- Patients must not take Alteril with alcoholic beverages to avoid the occurrence of side effects.
- When undergoing a surgery, inform the doctor-in-charge for Alteril may interact with the anesthetic and slow down the nervous system.
- When pregnant, consult first your doctor before taking the medicine.
How often should you take Alteril?
For a sound and restful sleep, take one tablet thirty minutes before going to bed with a tall glass of water. But, some users suggest taking the pills an hour or 45 minutes before going to bed.
What are the possible side effects of Alteril?
Said the company owners and officials, the medicine, Alteril sleep aid will lessen the time and burden of falling asleep. It decreases awakenings in the middle of the night and will have no effect on the dream stages. Furthermore, one of the best part in consuming Alteril sleeping formulas is that it does not have diphenhydramine – an antihistamine drug usually found in cold medicines and sleeping aids. Diphenhydramine can cause drowsiness or that hung over feeling the following day.
Since Alteril does not have any records of reported side effects, it is noteworthy to know the ingredients to identify allergens. Some rare yet possible side effects of Alteril includes:
- Upset stomach
Upon taking medicines, side effects are really common but to avoid grave side effects, you must take the right amount and dosage recommended for you. Furthermore, visit a physician if symptoms of more alarming cases follow. Not only that, paying a visit to healthcare experts before taking any medication will result in a more safe journey towards a good night sleep.
Product Reviews for Alteril
This section includes the reviews and shared stories of the users of Alteril. Based on the users’ experiences, they were happy and satisfies with the results that Alteril gave them.
- One of the users of this product noticed the significant and reduced time of falling asleep.
- Users were able to sleep less than an hour after taking the Alteril.
- Users feel wonderful and refreshed the day after taking the Alteril due to the sound sleep.
- Alteril, despite being made from al natural ingredients is still affordable.
- The following morning after taking Alteril, there is no sign and feeling of sleepiness.
- The product, Alteril, is not addicting because after the users stop using the product since they already got their desired results, there was no feeling of separation anxiety from the medicine.
- Alteril was rated by the users as the most efficient and effective sleeping aid tablet as compared to other sleeping pills.
Here are the positive and negative reviews for Alteril:
- It is formulated with all natural ingredients
- It is a non-addicting sleeping aid product
- It has different forms –suspension, gel cap, and tablet form.
- It has a component that controls the cycle of sleeping and waking up.
- It develops the quality of sleep of its users.
- Finding Alteril in retail stores is a challenge.
Where to find Alteril?
Since some are having a problem looking for Alteril in stores, Amazon, an online shop, offers Alteril for efficient shopping at the expense of your home.
- Sleep Aid, 120-Count Box for Price: $34.74
- Biotab Nutraceuticals Alteril Sleep Aid with L-Tryptophan, Tablets 30 ea for Price: $9.98 formerly $16.49
- PM – All Natural Sleep Aid with Pain Relief – 24 Tablets for Price: $14.54
- Natural Sleep Aid Tablets, 30 Count (Pack of 3) for Price: $27.14
- Sleep Aid – 60 Count for Price: $19.90
- All Natural Sleep Aid with L-Tryptophan, 60 Tablets
- Natural Sleep Aid Fast-Acting Softgels 30ct for Price: $18.49
- – Sleep Aid All Natural – 60 Tablets for Price: $19.90
- All Natural Sleep Aid 30 Tablets (Pack of 2) for Price: $19.90
- Kirkland Signature Sleep Aid Doxylamine Succinate 25 Mg X 96 Tabs for Price: $6.50
Sol Ruiz heads our Research Digest department. He graduated from the New York University where he obtained his Master’s Degree in Public Health.