BPC 157 is basically a peptide, which is again actually a sequence or arrangement of the amino acids. This medication is actually derived from the gastric juices of human beings. It is known to have considerable biological healing activities of a higher level. Some even believe the BPC 157 to be one among the few greatest achievements in the field of modern medicine. This protein was actually developed in order to assist with inflammatory bowel syndrome/disease & gastric ulcers. But the benefits are not limited to only these two conditions. It can help increase or enhance the intestinal re sectioning and healing & reattach bone and muscle to a tendon.
Benefits of BPC 157
BPC 157 has been proved to have the following benefits:
- A study conducted on rats revealed that BPC 157 is capable of healing detached or disjoined Achilles tendon, quadriceps muscles that have been torn and crushed or damages muscles.
- Muscle tears are seen to be recovered dramatically fast.
- Bone to tendon healing
- Ligament healing increased exceptionally.
- BPC 157 also has a wide variety of good and protective effects on the organs.
- Trials conducted on human beings demonstrated prevention as well as healing of ulcers in stomach.
- No adverse or negative reactions were seen in the trials conducted on human beings.
- Known to counter and prevent the damaging and adverse impacts of NSAIDs such as advil or ibuprofen on the lining of the gut. For this reason, some scientists even termed an antidote for NSAIDs.
It also helps in curing perdidontitis.
BPC 157 in bodybuilding
Granulation tissue is the primary characteristics of healing, collagen production and angiogenesis. The BPC 157 helps angiogenesis, which is in the vessel formation. Though used widely in bodybuilding it can be particularly beneficial to bodybuilders who are older. The peptide is known to have the ability to heal muscles that are injured & also help in re attaching bone and muscle to tendon. The nagging pains and aches, which is very often experienced by older bodybuilders, can be managed by this product because it is able to repair and strengthen the connective tissues, which are the ligaments and tendons. Many heavy lifters, personally, found that this supplement was effective in eliminating quickly and diminish significantly the long term injuries of the soft tissues. Although not mandatorily applicable directly to the objectives or goals of any particular bodybuilder, it is also been known to show a protective impact on variety of organs as well as help in the prevention & healing of ulcers in the stomach. As compared to many numerous drugs that need indefinite treatment to continue having the positive effects, the effects are actually permanent. To obtain long term and significant benefits of BPC 157, one must complete 4 to 6 weeks cycle.
Effects of BPC 157 in bodybuilding
The side effects of are argued by many to be none. However, there are anecdotal reports of few, where they said to have experienced sickness and headaches initially for the first day.
There is a reported case where a user accidentally dosed him with 2500mcg, whereas the right dosage was 250mcg. The user then experienced a slight irritation & grumpiness that was very much likely because of the response of anabolic cortisol resulting from a minor overdose. The user then realized that the feeling had passed after the first four hours and experienced no side effects since.
One can find it at some different suppliers of peptide online or the internet. However, one should be cautious with the online pharmacies. The websites are often found to non-ethical and illegal. They are technically not allowed to advertise or sell such kinds of a peptide as something that is appropriate and safe for human injection or consumption.
Mixing with BAC
A bottle has its content in the form of powder and one has to first reconstitute the powder. The next step involves bacteriostatic water or briefly BAC. The following steps should be followed next:
- Pop open the caps of both the BAC and BPC 157 powder.
- Gently apply or rub alcohol with a swab to that rubber stopper on BPC 157 & wait till its dry. Same procedure to be followed with the vial of BAC.
- Determine the right amount of the BAC. In the case of the BAC’s 30ml bottle, if one fills water fully to the 3 insulin syringes, then very carefully and slowly inject the syringes, one by one, into the BPC 157’s 5ml bottle. While doing this, one must remember that peptides are very fragile.
As soon as the BPC 157’s 5ml bottle is totally full, then depending on this convenient and very handy dosing calculator and peptide mixing, every time one injects one 1ml/1cc syringe and pulls back that syringe to that tick mark of eight (not to be confused with the mark of .8cc mark but the tick mark of eight, which will be the two ticks preceding the mark of .1cc on that syringe) one will have roughly 250 mcg of the BPC 157.
Prior to and after the reconstitution, one should keep his/her BPC 157 protected from heat, sunlight and UV rays. The product will be stable at an ideal room temperature even up to 10 weeks. However, for the best results, one should store it in the refrigerator and in that case, it is going to stay stable and safe for six months. It will remain stable for even up to 2 years if it is kept in a freezer.
BPC 157 is very fragile. It is very difficult to emphasize enough and correctly the necessity of patient and very slow reconstitution. When one sprays the BAC liquid into that BPC powder, one must aim for BOC bottle’s sides & should spray onto the powder itself, directly. When one draws that BPC into a syringe for oral use or injection, one should turn the BPC bottle upside down cautiously and then should draw it up very slowly into that syringe. When the BPC is injected or sprayed into the mouth, it should be injected very slowly. If one keeps it in a refrigerator, it should be kept far from things, which might jostle the bottle around or knock the bottle over.
There are numerous researches on BPC 157, which shows that the product is effective systematically if taken or injected once every day at anywhere starting from 1 to 10mcg per kilogram of the body weight. In the majority of cases, this emerges as a dose starting anywhere from the 200mcg to 800mcg. Some reported that the most successful dosing twice each day with the 250-350mcg for a total of the 500-700mcg each day.
It is quite clear that there is variability among users in the dosage recommendations.
It can be injected (subcutaneously or intramuscularly) or just be taken orally.
Subcutaneous injection is a convenient, pain-free and a very easy method that has to be done close to the affected area. On the other hand, the intramuscular injection is comparatively a more painful & teeth-gritting method that is sometimes compared to getting stabbed in the muscle that is closest to the injury. It is rather more convenient and easier to just spray the BPC 157 into the mouth orally. The administration of the BPC 157, orally, is actually quite straightforward. One just has to spray the supplement into the mouth, very slowly, and then has to hold the BPC 157 in his/her mouth for 90 to 120 seconds and then just swallow.
The subcutaneous injections are relatively simple provided one has no problem with needles. One can either first pinch a skin’s area near or around the site of injury & then inject the needle, or can take help from someone or just angle that needle in such a way that the needle slips under the unpinched skin (for instance, in the case of an elbow). One should remember to clean the BPC 157’s rubber stopper with alcohol swab & also clean the infected area with the alcohol swab as well.
The intramuscular injections can be easily considered as the toughest. Much like subcutaneous injections it also involves cleaning of the infected area and rubber stopper. However, in this case, one must stab the needle entirely through skin & into muscle as close as possible to the affected and painful area.
Onset of action
While there are reported cases of users who claim to get results right from the first week, the results usually take four to six weeks. Usually, after injecting a drug into the human body, the drug has a preset healing rate but the BPC 157 offers a healing faster than these regular formulations. It is advisable to run the cycle for four weeks, followed by two weeks rest.
The product is actually inexpensive & its results are well worth the money. It is capable of strengthening one’s weak muscles, joints or connective tissues permanently as compared to the placebo supplements where it gives good result till the moment it stays. The general prices for such treatments are comparatively much higher.
BPC 157: Medical benefits
The BPC 157 is basically one long 15-amino acid peptide. It is also a part of the peptide that occurs naturally in a human stomach. The BPC 157 can also be said to be one signaling peptide because it signals processes that certainly takes place in the human body. Following are some medical benefits of the BPC 157.
• Potassium Imbalance: BPC 157 gives protection from the heart failure in the state of both hyperkalemia that is potassium overdose and hypokalemia, which is potassium overdose.
• Blood Pressure: The BPC 157 is seen to increase the blood pressure with lower blood pressure and decrease the blood pressure with high blood pressure.
• Calcium Imbalance: it gives protection from damage caused due to hypercalcemia. It also protects from the overdose of the calcium channel broker.
• Magnesium overdose: the BPC 157 gives protection from magnesium overdose or hypermagnesemia.
• Toxicity and side effects of NSAIDs: The BPC 157 effectively reduces the NSAIDs’ adverse effects & toxicity such as prolonged bleeding, level, intestinal, brain lesions and various other behavioral disturbances. All these side effects are effectively antagonized by the administration of BPC 157.
• Alcohol intoxication: The BPC 157 is also shown to have displayed prevention and inhibition of the harmful effects of acute intoxication from alcohol, and liver and gastric lesions.
• Gastric ulcers: The product not only just prevents but also heals gastric ulcers. The BPC 157 helps in reducing the area of the ulcer and speeding up the reconstruction of the glandular epithelium & granulation tissue formation.
• Inflammation, body temperature, and pain: The supplement effectively reduces various models of non-specific and acute inflammation. It increases the pain threshold and acts gainst the decrease (that is, a test of water immersion) & increase (yeast-induced) in temperature.
• Diabetes: It increases the healing of the skin wounds, prevents the fructose-induced high BP. It also inhibits the development of the insulin resistance.
• Dopamine system: BPC 157 significantly reduces the motor abnormalities & hyperactivity, which is induced by dopaminergic neurotoxin MPTP. It also decreases the behavioral disturbances that are basically chronic amphetamine-induced.
• Wound Healing: The BPC 157 improves healing significantly after injuries such as deep skin burns, skin incisions, diabetic wounds, different anastomoses like intestinal wounds, different tissue transections, various fistulas, particularly tendon, ligament, nerve, and muscle. The time taken to heal from all the said injuries is decreased significantly with the administration of BPC 157.
BPC 157: Medical uses
It is because that the BPC 157 is completely a natural peptide juice from the gastric, it cannot be patented, technically. Many believe that since pharmaceutical companies cannot make a profit off BPC 157, it is not getting promoted or marketed to the local hospital or doctor or to any part of the system of health care. It is also not an FDA approved and regulated drug and that is why BPC 157 is not considered as ‘sellable’ for the use of human beings.
BPC 157: Uses in sports
Although various peptide hormones used as growth factors and related substances as well as mimetic are actually not legal for their use in all sports that are governed by bodies like WADA or USADA, the BPC 157 is presently not listed as an illegal compound. The BPC 157, despite being one peptide, one can easily find in his/her gastric juices and long-term studies in human beings are actually sparse. The sport’s governing organizations such as USADA and WADA may eventually ban the BPC 157.