What is Bucked up ?
People around the globe are obsessed with fitness and are posting their weight loss journeys or fitness journeys online. It’s so inspiring to see that people are so enthusiastic about the process and they share everything with the world! You must have come across a lot of profiles online where people share their daily regimes, diet plans, dietary supplements, etc. we all can understand the diets and the gym training but it’s still a big amusement to figure out how a dietary supplement might help in the fitness goals. We often find ourselves asking questions regarding these supplements because it’s so new to us. It’s so confusing figuring out what do these pre-workout supplements do to our body.
Pre-workout supplements are formulated in a way which helps us in maintaining the energy levels while working out. They work in such a way that they ramp up our endurance, increases strength, burn off muscle fat and helps in muscle growth.
There are a lot of pre-workout supplements on the market which helps us. Today let’s find out about the pre-workout dietary supplement; Bucked Up.
Bucked up is a pre-workout supplement by DAS labs which is a game-changing formula in this dietary supplement industry. Bucked up claims to have no fillers and consists of natural ingredients. It also includes growth hormones to enhance your workout.
Bucked up ahs a variety of dietary supplements in the market which is customized to alter one’s fitness requirement.
- Bucked up – Woke AF, high stimulant.
- Bucked up – pre-workout supplement
- Bucked up – Racked BCAA supplement.
- Bucked up – Deer antler velvet IGF-1 spray supplement.
- Bucked up – KETO protein.
- Bucked up- Buck feed protein.
Let’s see the ingredients found in the proprietary blend of bucked up:
- L- Citrulline – to maximize blood flow (nitric oxide booster)
- Beta-Alanine – promotes strength, endurance and muscle growth.
- Alphasizetm Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) – a growth hormone potentiate clinically shown to sharpen mental focus.
- AstraGintm – clinically proven to increase citrulline absorption.
- ActiGintm – increase VO2 MAX and boost athletic performance
- Himalayan rock salt- trace minerals
- deer antler velvet extract – rich in IGF-1 and IGF-2
- Vitamin B-12- gives you energy boos and does not lead to a crash.
- Taurine – improves athletic endurance by helping the way your body supports oxygen.
- Caffeine- provides the boost of energy, focus, and motivation.
Benefits, side effects, and dosages of bucked up
Let’s see what the benefits of this pre-workout product are
- Increases energy:
Bucked up products are guaranteed to increase your energy. The stimulant caffeine included with citrulline malate has proven to increase the oxygen level which naturally increases the blood flow. This increases in the oxygen and the blood flow results in the increases in the exercise capacity and improves muscle function. The caffeine as an added stimulus gives you that extra push!
- Better performance and efficiency:
Bucked up is rich in IGF growth hormone and helps regulate metabolism and is natural anti-inflammatory thereby improving performance and efficiency.
- Controls weight gain:
Bucked up helps in regulating the metabolism rate and this is very much regulated by the pre-workout supplements. It helps in preventing cravings of hunger afterward. Both the caffeine and the growth hormone will raise the body’s thermogenesis and delays the onset of hunger.
- Improves mental health:
It acts as a natural anti-depressant its growth hormone potentiate that has clinically been shown to sharpen mental focus.
- Helps the body to recover:
Many times after the gym workout, especially the following day the body can be very sore and tender. The inclusion of the amino acids and vitamins found in the bucked up products helps the body recover faster-minimizing discomfort.
Side effects of bucked up
- Some people do not like the tingling feeling caused by the beta alanine.
- 200 mg of caffeine may be too much for some users.
- Despite the claims of the clinical dosing, some of the ingredients are dosed far lower than clinical tests would dictate.
Dosages of bucked up
It is highly advisable to follow the recommended amount of product which in this case is 1 scoop. Because it has 200mg of caffeine per serving. If the double scoop is taken; naturally the content is doubled and it can be a serious issue.
Therefore double scoop is not advisable unless it’s an ice-cream!
It is highly recommended to consult your physician or your dietician if you are using this product. Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or undergoing any medications as it may have adverse effects. Also report immediately to the physician if any adverse effects found.
The consumer review gives you an insight of how a product works and therefore we have made sure that the reviews reach out to you! Let’s hear out from the people about this pre-workout supplement.
- “Best pre-workout supplement ever! Great flavor, great mixability, smooth, energy and immeasurable focus! Only one complaint is that the shipping is extremely slow! 10 days in the U.S is way too long. So don’t wait until the last minute to reorder” – Jennifer.
- “The stuff tasted great and worked even better. Powered by my workout thanks to this.” – Jason Philips.
- “I’ve used a lot of pre-workout in my time at the gym and had yet found one that gave me the focus and the push without making my face feels like it’s on fire (as awesome as that sounds… not a huge fan.) Then I stumbled on bucked up and everything changed. I was able to push heavy weights (PR’s have gone up an average of 50lbs in the last month) for longer thanks to this stuff. Looking forward to trying Woke AF to see what it has to offer. Thanks bucked up!” – Jere.
- “First of all let me start with the flavor. I have tried dozens of different pre workouts over the last 7 years and this is by far my favorite in terms of flavor. It could pass for Kool-Aid!! No chalky or bitter taste. Mixes amazingly with no residue left in the shaker. Secondly, dosages of Beta gave a great tingling sensation without being overwhelming. The focus was amazing; I was driven and intense in every rep of every set. Felt strong with amazing stamina. Caffeine content is just about right, great energy with no crash! This stuff is awesome but I like so many others always chase a gym high so I recently ordered Woke AF and I’m sure it’ll be amazing AF!!” – Hunter Hudson.
We hope that the above information helped you in understanding more about this product and help you in making the right choice.
Bucked up is a good pre-workout supplement to increase your performance and recovery during your workout. It doesn’t fit our list of top 3 pre-workout supplements but it’s still a solid product.