What is a Cavitation Machine?
Cavitation is known as the formation of an empty space within a solid object or a body. In this current age and time, many people desire to lose weight and this has led them to look for ways to put off some fat. Many people seek remedies that would help them shed some weight in unwanted places in the body quickly. This is where a cavitation machine comes in.
A cavitation machine is used in a weight loss treatment procedure that uses low-frequency sound waves to burst fat cells, which may result in losing some inches in the treated area resulting in a slimmer figure.
The popularity of this treatment has grown vastly over the years since it is not as intense as liposuction which is more surgical. Instead of surgery, a cavitation machine produces sound waves that help to flush fat from the body.
During the procedure, the machine targets a specific body area with low-frequency sound waves (this is what is known as ultrasonic) and in some cases light sanction. The process helps to heat and vibrate the layer of fat cells below the skin’s surface and this makes the fat cells to liquefy and release their content into the bloodstream to be processed out of the body through the lymphatic system.
The procedure works in removing fat in the body although it may vary with people depending on their health history and body type. This will make people Slim more or less dramatically or have longer or shorter lasting results compared to others who do the same exact treatment.
A patient is supposed to have attended At least eight to twelve sessions before they can start to see the desired results. The number of treatment sessions will vary due to factors such as the patient’s age, weight and the area being treated.
Cavitation machine differs a lot when it comes to the level of frequency and concentration of sound waves being emitted.
When using a cavitation machine, the user should expect the plowing results:
A tightened skin and reduced cellulite – This is caused by the production of collagens and elastane fibers in the treated area.
Reduced circumference in the treated area caused by the release of fat cells.
An overall contoured appearance due to the tightened skin and the reducing of the circumference.
Features of a Cavitation Machine
Cavitation machines are mostly designed for healthy individuals who want to lose fat anywhere between 5 to 100 pounds. The machine is not effective for deep-seated fat deposits or obesity. It caters mainly for shaping the tummy, thighs, legs or upper arms.
The best possible frequency for cavitation is between 20 kHz and 30 kHz. Ultrasound machines that have a higher frequency range of 40 to 60 KHz are mostly inefficient because these frequencies are too weak to penetrate into the fat (adipose) or to cause the needed cavitation.
Additional features like safety switches built into the device are necessary to ensure safety while using the machine. Intelligent heat regulation systems that disperse excess heat are necessary in the machines to prevent skin burns, as well as increase the lifespan of the machine. The cavitation machines usually emit a gentle humming sound. Features to control the noise emitted by the machine improve the overall experience of the user.
Types of Cavitation Machines
There are several types of cavitation machines available on the market. Even though most of the machines work by emitting radio waves of varying frequencies, they can be categorized based on their additional features.
5-in-1 Cavitation Machines
These machines are the most popular in the market. They come with five separate instruments, targeting specific body areas:
A separate hand-held device to dissolve fat and boost lymphatic drainage of fat,
Another hand-held pressure head to enhance skin elasticity and firmness,
A vacuum radio frequency (RF) device to promote tissue metabolism and repel cellulite,
A Bipolar Tripolar RF device for tightening and lifting of facial wrinkles,
A small Tripolar RF device for areas around the face and eyes.
4-in-1 Cavitation Machine
This type of machine has the features of the 5-in-1 machine, except for the tripolar small RF device for treating the skin around the eyes.
3-in-1 Cavitation Machine
This cavitation machine has the features of the 5-in-1 device, except for the bipolar and tripolar RF devices, for treating facial skin.
7-in-1 Cavitation machine
This cavitation machine has the above mentioned features along with an additional red light (wavelength 640 nm ± 5 nm) device, for smoother skin.
Benefits of Using a Cavitation Machine
- The cavitation machine makes the therapy to be versatile. Ultrasound fat cavitation can be used on virtually any area of the patient’s body where they are carrying extra weight. Common treatment spots usually include the belly, thighs, buttocks, or back. This weight loss therapy using the cavitation machine can also tackle smaller areas, like your chin or upper arm.
- The machine makes the therapy to be effective without any surgery. Unlike liposuction, ultrasound fat cavitation doesn’t require any surgical procedures – so there’s no anesthesia, no blood, and no bandages. Instead, the treatment relies on high-frequency sound waves to help you lose inches, without causing any bodily trauma.
- A cavitation machine makes the procedure to seem more natural. Fat cavitation therapy uses low-level of ultrasonic waves to break the fat cells down into a liquid while leaving surrounding tissues of the patient intact. Once the fat cells have liquefied, they are eliminated from your system using the patient’s natural elimination processes in the body.
- The cavitation therapy process is usually painless. During and after the procedure, the patient should not experience any discomfort. At most, they may feel a gentle warming sensation as the ultrasound wand works its way across their skin.
- Ultrasound fat cavitation therapy is very safe. Ultrasound is usually used for many diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. There is virtually no risk involved, especially when compared to other methods of fat reduction that require invasive surgical procedures.
- Ultrasound fat cavitation therapy is usually done very fast. Each fat cavitation therapy session only takes 20-60 minutes, making it the perfect quick treatment anyone can get. There’s no downtime, and the only thing the patient will need to do to prepare is to drink a lot of water.
- The procedure is done by the cavitation machine is usually swift. This makes the results to be openly visible right after. Sometimes, the patient can see a difference immediately after their very first treatment. Optimal results begin to show in as little as three days. This depends on the individual body composition; they may need six to twelve treatments in order to achieve their goals.
- The therapy is done by the machine is made to be easy. Apart from increasing the patient’s water intake, eating healthy, and maintaining a moderate exercise program, there’s nothing else they may need to do to reap the benefits of ultrasound fat cavitation therapy.
- The therapy being done is very effective. When diet and exercise fail, ultrasound fat cavitation therapy offers a solution that works. A person can reshape their body, banish cellulite, and feel good in the skin they are in.
Advantages of the Cavitation Machine
The machine emits no noise.
The procedure done by the cavitation machine is safe and not painful.
The procedure is usually stuck in comparison to liposuction that is more of a surgical procedure.
The machine is made in such a way that it is gentle to the skin and this makes the user feel safe knowing that there will be no bruising.
There are some machines that have been made to be more portable, this makes it easier for a person to purchase their own kit to use at home.
Some cavitation machines are less costly than others. This makes an ordinary person be capable of affording to buy their own kit.
Draw-Downs of the Cavitation Machine
- Not a weight loss treatment. Cavitation therapy is not used as a weight loss tool, treatment, or surgery in obese patients. While the therapy may help patients look and feel better, it is not designed as a treatment for managing or combating weight gain and obesity.
- Some of the cavitation machines can be expensive to purchase for personal use
- There are some machines in the market that eventually malfunction making them unreliable.
- Patients must follow the treatment schedule for optimal results. Cavitation therapy does not remove fat cells from the body but flattens the fat cells instead by releasing their contents. During the treatment period, the cells may reabsorb their contents if more than a few days pass between treatments. Some patients may find the regular treatments over a two week treatment period to be an inconvenience.
How to Use this Product
- Ultrasound Gel should first be applied before placing the machine’s node to the desired part of the body. The gel should be applied to be 3mm-5mm thick to the area before starting the treatment. Ultrasound gel is the conductive medium to help ultrasound reach deeper underneath the skin. More gel should be applied if it dries out during treatment.
- The user should be using the machine approximately every 3-4 days. 10-15 minutes each time. The system default timer is 5 minutes. The user can set it up according to their user experience. After using it for the first two weeks, then they can cut the use frequency to 1 time per week.
- To set up the timer, the user should look at the control panel of the machine. Instruction can found on the user manual that comes with the machine when purchasing.
- There are usually six levels of energy in the cavitation machine. The system default is level 3 (medium strength). The user can choose the level they are most comfortable with. If they don’t see any result with the default energy level, please upgrade the energy level.
- The node of the machine can be applied to any areas except around eyes and heart. Just remember 10-15 minutes per treatment. It is better to focus on one area such as the abdomen and one leg at a time.
- For people who have this device at home, they should figure out a Peter that would work best for them by exploding different papers patiently to see what will suit them.
Below are Types of Cavitation Machines Found at Amazon
Gizmo supply portable 5 in 1 ultrasonic Cavitation Machine – It helps reduce cellulite and fat on the body. It directs high energy waves that hit the body by creating microbubbles that are composed of vapor. This makes the fat cells to implode MS the water and fat within them to be released into the body tissue.
Lulong 5 in 1 Ultrasonic Cavitation Machine – The machine helps to firm the arms, legs, thighs, buttocks, waist, back, abdominal muscles and reshape the body figure.
The machine has the effect of soothing, decompression and pain relief such as joint pain among others.
Prices vary from one type to the other due to different specs that can be found in every machine which makes each unique in its own way. The prices range from 88$ up to 800$. However, it is recommended that you check out more information on the Amazon site as this is just an approximation and not quite accurate.
The use of cavitation machines can be useful to many people who are seeking a quick fix to losing some fat in their bodies or just toning the body to look better. There are many brands in the market to choose from and when choosing to buy one, ensure you look at what they offer and the durability of the machine