What is Fastin and How Does it Work?
Diet pills, appetite suppressants, and fat burners are some of the most widely used fitness products in the weight management industry. Some of them can really prove useful and help you meet your goals. Others are total duds that scam you out of your money and make you feel like you’ve wasted time and effort for results you will never see. Here we talk about Fastin, one in hundreds, if not thousands, of weight management products. By the end of this article, you’ll have a clear idea of whether Fastin is right for you or if it’s a product to skip, the decision is yours but we can help you make it.
Fastin is a thermogenic fat burner, a diet pill made using a proprietary blend that sets it apart from other products of a similar nature. It claims to deliver rapid results in the form of mood elevation, appetite suppression, fat burning and increased energy.
Although it markets itself as being different from the rest, it works in a similar way to most other thermogenic fat burners.
The ingredient list for the active ingredients in Fastin is fairly straightforward and helps achieve the claims we mentioned above. We’ll talk more about the ingredients and their role soon, but first let’s take a closer look at how this fat burner works.
Fastin is recommended to be taken twice a day, 1 or 2 pills in the morning and then another pill before lunch. It delivers a proprietary blend of ingredients that directly affect mood and appetite. There is also caffeine in this product which is what contributes to the significant energy boost. Fastin claims to work by targeting your central nervous system to help suppress appetite. The mood elevation comes from one of the ingredients that increase norepinephrine and dopamine, both of these chemicals are naturally produced in the brain and they create a feeling wellbeing and some say even happiness or euphoria, this, in turn, helps regulate a healthy heart rate and blood pressure – when the brain is happy, so is the body!
The product was originally designed to be an over the counter pill for people suffering from morbid obesity, but the product has quickly gained traction and popularity with many more.
Who Makes Fastin?
Fastin is made by a well know pharmaceutical company called Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. This American company has its headquarters in the state of Georgia and has a wide range of supplements meant to help with weight loss. One of its most popular supplements is StaminaRX, a male performance enhancer.
Having been around since 1979, Hi-Tech Pharma is a leading sports nutrition manufacturer. You can be sure that this company has its GMP certification. This means it follows Good Manufacturing Practices to help provide supplements and other products of good and consistent quality. Their products, including Fastin, can be found on major retailing websites, pharmacies as well as convenience stores.
Ingredients in Fastin
Fastin has some interesting ingredients so let’s take a look at what they are and the role they play in helping the product achieve its claims. We’ve listed the ingredients below in the order you can find them on the label.
- Phenylethylamine – This ingredient is extracted from natural sources and is also known as the “love-molecule”. It is also the chemical that is responsible for “runner’s high”, that euphoric feeling that you get after a run. Commonly found is chocolate and red wine, this chemical can help improve mood, increase focus and boost energy. It also works as an appetite suppressant to a certain extent.
- Methylsynephrine – A powerful appetite suppressant, this ingredient is very popular in the bodybuilding world for its potency in fat loss. It is also used to treat low blood pressure in some cases.
- Theobromine Anhydrous – This ingredient is one that many have heard of, popularly known for its presence in chocolate, this ingredient is a bitter alkaloid of the cacao plant. It is also found in a variety of foods other than chocolate. In Fastin, its role is as a stimulant that targets the central nervous system to provide energy. It is also a vasodilator, which means it widens blood vessels, allowing for better blood flow. It works as a diuretic and heart stimulant. It is sometimes used to treat high blood pressure.
- 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine – Known as DMAA, this ingredient is commonly used in pre-workout supplements taken by athletes and bodybuilders. Extracted from natural sources this ingredient provides an intense rush of energy as well as the concentration that helps you focus when you’re working out. Mental alertness is another benefit that can be experienced when using supplements that have this ingredient.
- Synephrine – Extracted from bitter oranges, this ingredient is a slightly less potent version of Methylsynephrine listed above. It is a fat burning ingredient that helps raise metabolism. This ingredient has been a part of Chinese medicine for a long time.
- N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine – Another mood-regulating ingredient, this ingredient provides a sense of euphoria that combined with the other ingredients in this supplement make for a potent, natural mood elevator
- Yohimbine – This ingredient has seen a lot of popularity and controversy in male performance enhancing supplements. In these supplements it works as an aphrodisiac, the high quantities can be dangerous but taken at lower dosages and as instructed, it is a safe ingredient that helps the body break down fat making it a powerful fat burner.
- Caffeine – This powerful and well-known stimulant is a staple of many effective fat burners. Other than directly affecting the central nervous system for increased energy, caffeine is a proven ingredient for many who are looking for a pick me up to help them focus and increase mental alertness. It is also proved to increase metabolism.
Other ingredients that help with the longevity and makeup of the pills include:
Dextrose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, and Starch.
One of the biggest benefits of this product is perhaps the fact that it doesn’t just look to reduce fat, but also affects the state of mind using all naturally derived ingredients. There are many reasons why a person might put on weight, one of the most common reasons is usually because the turn to comfort food when they are dealing with emotional problems, and we all know that it’s easy to put the weight on, and much harder to lose it. Instead of just targeting metabolism and energy, this diet pill also targets the brain and tries to nip the problem in the bud. You are less likely to overeat when you’re feeling happy and your appetite is suppressed. Suppression of the appetite alone is nearly never good enough.
The price is fairly reasonable and you can probably find it at varying prices all over the internet. A 15 day supply of 30 pills comes for about $25 to $30 which puts it on the lower end of the price range for this kind of product.
Fastin also uses a lot of proven ingredients which means there are not products with only a reputation and a dodgy scientific backing. There is plenty of research on every ingredient and each one is fairly straightforward.
The company that produces this product enjoys a certain level of popularity and reputation for putting out good products that do what they claim. It is a potent formula which does have a lot of positive reviews.
Things to Watch Out For
There are some things to keep in mind if you’re considering this product. Since it’s such a potent product that also has some effect on blood pressure, mood and heart rate it is vital to get a seal of approval for this medication from a doctor. This especially true if you are taking medicine for any preexisting conditions. The webpage for the product recommends the same.
There is an adjustment period for those who are not used to caffeine. High doses or even takin caffeine in supplements if you are sensitive to caffeine like many other people, can produce side effects like nervousness and feel jittery. These do fade after a few days, but it’s important to know what to expect if you are not used to caffeine. People who already consume a fair amount of caffeine should consider cutting down when using this product to avoid high doses.
Some of the ingredients, while they have enjoyed success and popularity in supplements are not recognized as suitable by the FDA. While this doesn’t mean it is unsafe as the FDA website is unclear and a little vague on its reasons for the ingredient in question (Methylsynephrine), you should definitely be cautious and monitor the effects.
The most concerning thing, however, is the proprietary blend. Not knowing exactly how much of each ingredient is available in each serving makes it hard to tell how effective it will be in one area over the other.
Finally, for any diet pill to work, no matter how potent, it is very important to combine products like Fastin with a good balanced diet and exercise. With the energy Fastin provides, it will definitely motivate you to move more.
This does not seem like a bogus fat burning supplement like many you might find in the market, but since it doesn’t exactly have FDA approval you should proceed with some caution. We love that it uses compounds that are naturally extracted and potent.
If you’re looking for a diet product that promotes wellbeing both physically and mentally, Fastin might be the right choice for you.