What is Skinny Stix?
It is a great tragedy of our generation that we talk about substance and yet put so much value on physical features. Body image is a real problem for way too many people today and the media just keeps hammering the beauty stereotypes down our throats. So it isn’t really a surprise that every person who does not fit the ideal body image tag struggles with self-confidence and body image issues. These issues lead to an irrational want of the ideal body shape and size. Even if not, ‘losing weight’ seems to be the new age utopia for most people. Although there are proven the way of losing weight, i.e. balanced diet and exercise, most people want it fast. And fast weight loss is something that the entire weight loss industry seems to be functioning on. There are various weight loss supplements on the market created from natural as well as synthetic products that promise rapid weight loss one way or another. Suffice to say, most of them don’t work. Which is why it is important to understand what supplements you are planning to use before you start consuming them.
One such product in the market is Skinny Stix. Skinny Stix is a weight loss supplement which is manufactured and sold by a company named Zantrex which is at the forefront of selling weight loss products. Skinny Stix is essentially a powder that promises weight loss through metabolism boosting and appetite suppressants. It is a cocktail of various ingredients that are known to lower your appetite and increase your metabolic rate. Zantrex seems to be pretty damn sure of its products as it offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% refund. But is that enough to trust the product? Let us take a look.
- Prevents Fat Production
- Reduces Appetite
- Money Back Guarantee
- +190 000 satisfied customers
- Lose 40 lbs in 90 days
Ingredients in Skinny Stix
- Yerba mate leaf extract: This leaf extract is commonly used in many parts of the world as a tea. Like most tea’s, this extract is known to boost metabolism and improve focus.
- Guarana seed extract: This particular seed extract is a well known natural source of caffeine. Caffeine boosts metabolism and improves focus and awareness.
- Coffee bean extract: As the name suggests, the coffee bean extract is also a source of caffeine. Although it is known to boost metabolism, it may or may not work effectively as a fat burner.
- Damiana leaf extract: This leaf extract works in a funny manner. It works as an appetite suppressant by slowing down the emptying of the stomach so as to increase the gaps between your meals.
- Stevia leaf extract: This extract is used as a natural sweetener. What is great about this ingredient is that it is calorie free.
- Cacao seed extract: Another boost to the metabolism, the cacao seed has shown weight loss with prolonged usage.
- Cayenne fruit powder: The cayenne fruit is where the cayenne pepper is retrieved from. This fruit has capsaicin, which helps with weight loss and metabolism boosting.
As we can see above, the ingredients in Skinny stix work in a manner, that boosts the metabolism and suppress the user’s appetite. This leads to a deficit in the user’s daily calorie intake and leads to weight loss. Skinny stix is also said to be a boost to the mood while improving the overall focus on the user. One good thing about Skinny Stix is that all the ingredients used in the supplement are natural and they promote a calorific deficit in a nondestructive manner to the body.
Benefits of Skinny Stix
- Skinny Stix comes with a money back guarantee. This shows at least some faith in the product by the company itself and ensures that at the least it won’t be a waste of money.
- Skinny Stix is a source of caffeine and caffeine is known to boost metabolism. This is a definite benefit.
- The price range of Skinny Stix is reasonable as compared to certain weight loss products in the market.
- The ingredients are all natural and some of them are proven to aid weight loss under the right circumstances.
- There are various good reviews about skinny stix by its users.
Drawbacks of Skinny Stix
- Zantrex is not a particularly well-known company. It has three products on the market but it is not yet a renowned manufacturer of weight loss supplements.
- The combination of the ingredients is not proven to work yet. It may or may not work with the users.
- Some ingredients are known to have side effects from overuse.
- The ingredients also have a high amount of stimulants like tea leaves and caffeine, which may result in side effects due to overuse.
- The product is not approved and neither has it undergone any testing for effectiveness or safety. This is a major drawback for a weight loss supplement.
Due to the above-mentioned drawbacks, the product is not highly recommended as it may cause jitteriness, nausea, headaches, or gastric disturbances in its users. In people who are suffering from thyroid problems of PCOD, these ingredients may prove to be very bad for your health. Therefore, you need to check for the working of these ingredients. The product’s usage must be administered closely and the intake needs to be stopped immediately if any of these side effects occur.
Skinny Stix is NOT recommended for breastfeeding mothers, pregnant women, or people undergoing any medical therapy. The ingredients in the product may not react well with additional medication and therefore it is best to check with your physician before consuming any weight loss supplement. Certain users may also be hypersensitive or allergic to certain ingredients so that needs to be administered.
Skinny Stix is a decent product as it has the potential to boost metabolism and create a calorific deficiency. It already has some happy customers. However, the problem with Skinny Stix is that the ingredients are all stimulating and create an environment in the body which is not sustainable in long term. It can cause some side effects that will deter the weight loss process itself. Apart from the side effects, there are no proven studies that give evidence for the functionality of Skinny Stix. Which means that there is no real proof that Skinny Stix works. Rightly so, there are various users who have put up reviews that say that the product did nothing for them. It proves that the results are not consistent and inconsistent results are another major drawback for weight loss supplements.
If you are looking for sustainable weight loss, it is easier to find a routine that works for you the best and inculcate a balanced diet and exercise in there. As for weight loss supplements, they are all prone to work under ideal circumstances and users don’t always have the liberty of ideal circumstances. Our verdict is, that Skinny Stix is not a bad product but it may leave you unsatisfied as it is not completely reliable. Check the side effects and the ingredients for hypersensitivity or allergies before use and make an informed decision based on the understanding of your lifestyle, body, and requirements. Only you can decide for sure whether you should use a certain product or not. For everything else, you can refer to our review and make an informed decision.
Alexa Bauer has a Master’s degree in nutrition from the University of Maryland and works as a full-time researcher at Swol Headquarters. Alexa Bauer spends her spare time blogging about cardiovascular health and nutrition. She’s specialized in weight loss.