What is Formula 41 Extreme and how does it work?
There are many male enhancement supplements in the market, and each one has its own blend of ingredients, which begs the question, which one is right for you? Many men face problems with their sexual life and overall physical health as they grow older and turn to male enhancement dietary supplements for help. The good news is, there are some great supplements on the market but there are also those that are obvious scams. We’re about to take a magnifying glass to Formula 41 Extreme, and see what category this male enhancement supplement falls under.
Formula 41 Extreme is a dietary supplement for male enhancement that helps boost testosterone and better blood flow to achieve several positive results. Formula 41 Extreme is used both by men who are looking to up their physical game and see better results in the gym in a safe, natural way and by men who are facing problems with their sexual lives and hope to manage them. It should be noted that Formula 41 is heavily advertised and marketed to the group of men hoping to resolve or manage their sexual problems.
This dietary supplement for male enhancement is all natural and uses safe ingredients to maximize benefits while keeping side effects to a minimum or not at all! It also claims to work best when it is used as recommended – taken on a daily basis for long-term satisfactory results.
Formula 41 works in two ways. Firstly, it increases testosterone levels in the body to help improve libido and arousal. The other way it works is that the supplement improves the release of nitric oxide in the body to help promote better, stronger blood circulation and flow. What this means is that during arousal, better blood circulation will mean the penile chambers fill out well causing longer lasting, bigger erections. It is highly unlikely that the growth in size will be permanent. Another effect of nitric oxide in the body is that better circulation means better stamina.
This supplement also claims to work by using a “revolutionary instant-expansion technology” for fast acting delivery. There isn’t much information available to help explain this technology.
Who makes Formula 41 Extreme?
This all-natural dietary supplement for male enhancement is owned by a corporation called Shopstop LLC, located in Farmingdale, New York. It’s a relatively new company and came into being in 2014. There is little else information available about the manufacturer and their standard manufacturing practices.
Ingredients in Formula 41 Extreme
Formula 41 Extreme is a carefully put together blend of natural ingredients that have been proven or are known for their positive effects in male enhancements. These ingredients and the composition of the capsule are:
- L-Arginine – 250mg
- USA-Grown Wild Ginseng – 125mg
- Maca Root – 250mg
- Tongkat Ali – 400mg
- Proprietary Blend – 745mg: Sarsaparilla, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Muira Puama Powder, Oat Straw, Nettle, Cayenne Pepper, Astragalus, Bark Powder, Licorice, Tribulus Terrestris, Orchic, Oyster Extract, Boron.
Let’s look a little closer and see what roles the various primary ingredients play.
- L – Arginine – This naturally occurring amino acid is popularly used by people looking to improve their physical fitness for building their body naturally as it helps in the production of proteins in the body which further helps the body in the formation, growth, and building of larger muscle groups. The nitric oxide it promotes in the body helps with better blood circulations. In Formula 41 Extreme, this ingredient helps increase blood flow to the muscles in the body to help provide a stronger erection as well as better stamina.
- Tongkat Ali – another active ingredient in this supplement which is an ancient herb that has been used over the years to help increase the libido. It is a popular aphrodisiac.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This ingredient is a very popular and proven one in many male enhancements supplements. It helps increase blood flow in a way that triggers the release of free testosterone in the body. Higher testosterone levels mean higher libido, better physicality, and increased stamina.
- Maca Root – This Peruvian ingredient looks like a turnip but actually belongs to the broccoli family and has been taken for years as a way to increase testosterone levels in the body.
- Muira Puama – Originally native to Brazil, has been used to help increase physical and psychological performance. A seemingly do – it – all ingredient, it has been used to help the mind focus and contribute to overall better mood while boosting free testosterone in the body. The psychological factors are probably what gives Muira Puama its libido-boosting prowess.
- Wild Ginseng – Ginseng has been used for a long time as a natural ingredient that provides extraordinary benefits. It helps better mood, enhance memory and increase physical performance by helping develop better endurance and stamina.
Other ingredients that are included in the proprietary blend, such as Orchic Extract, Oyster extract, Oat Straw, Licorice and Nettle extract provide benefits in a similar capacity, by boosting free testosterone, increasing blood flow and thereby increasing libido, energy and stamina.
Combined all together, all these ingredients promise a few things but those few things lead to a lot of benefits.
While Formula 41 Extreme has positioned itself as a dietary supplement for male sexual enhancement, it can also be used as a general performance-enhancing dietary supplement to improve overall physical and mental health.
Here is a comprehensive list of all the benefits that can be expected thanks to the supplements testosterone and blood flow boosting properties:
- Increases in energy
- Increase in stamina
- Better, stronger and bigger erections
- Increased libido1
Another great advantage of taking this product is that it uses all natural ingredients so that there are little to no side effects. Formula 41 Extreme also offers a 90 days money back guarantee.
Things to watch out for
So now you know all the advantages and general information about this product, it’s time to see if there are any limitations that should concern you when choosing a male enhancement supplement.
The website quotes independent studies for its scientific back up on the ingredients it uses, this is great but some of these ingredients are present in unknown quantities as they are a part of the proprietary blend that goes into these supplements. This could mean that clinically proven ingredients like Tribulus Terrestris are used in small quantities.
There also isn’t much detail or information available about the manufacturer and their manufacturing standards, so it is difficult to know if they have GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certificate.
As far as side effects are concerned, since this supplement uses all-natural ingredients, it is fairly safe to take, however, some ingredients can cause stomach upsets and allergic reactions if the body is sensitive to them.
It is also a pricey supplement to use on a regular basis, with one month’s supply costing $45.
Finally, there are very few unbiased reviews of this product available, so it’s difficult to validate the authenticity of the products claims.
You now know everything there is to know about Formula 41 Extreme, to make an informed decision. It’s important to remember that because this product uses all natural ingredients, users must make sure to read the ingredient list to avoid an allergic reaction.
No male supplement that uses natural ingredients works the same way for its users, different people may react differently, and this goes both positively and negatively. As with most purchases that will affect your long-term health, it is important to know as much as you can about a supplement before purchase. The good thing about natural supplements is that it is possible to safely trial and error.
While Formula 41 Extreme does not raise too many red flags, there are certainly better performing supplements with a higher success rate worth checking out.
Thomas Matthys a former world-class track & field athlete and the founder of Swol Headquarters. He graduated from the University of Fordham with a Master’s degree in Science. Matthys is a certified sports nutritionist and personal coach of several professional athletes. Matthys has been involved in various clinical studies within Track & Field including one on the factors associated with muscle recovery and HIIT.