Introduction to Human Growth Hormone for Women
We women play a lot of roles in our lives. We are not less than any superstar! We take care of our children, parents, husband, his parents, our friends, our work… oh! The never-ending list! We make sure that all the things depended on us will be taken care of. We are so busy out there struggling to balance out our personal and professional lives that we seldom give time to ourselves. We promise ourselves that we will start taking care of our health and sleep a little more. But that goes in vain because of the last minute meetings or the promise to help our kids in their school project but we forgot *Sigh!*. As we know that women undergo a zillion number of hormonal changes which results in health issues. We put on weight, low energy levels, hair fall, irregular menstrual cycle, skin related problems such as aging, acne; delay in conceiving….etc.
The pressure of keeping up with all the tasks leads us to stress over the various things and not to forget our mood swings or the heebie-jeebies we get right before our periods! Because of the stress, our body goes an extra mile to normalize the functioning. This affects our health and thus leads to a number of issues. As we pray to our stars that someone out there should help us a bit or at least make our lives a cake walk! We just don’t have time for the long processes that help us in leading a healthy lifestyle. In fact, to help us out there are a lot of supplements in the market which helps us to overcome our deficiencies or help us in maintaining our health. There is a buzz in the market for the Human Growth Hormone supplements which in fact helps us in all the ways possible! People have named it as the “fountain of youth”! Let’s check out this miracle supplement and what the hype is all about!
What is Human Growth Hormone or HGH?
HGH or growth hormone is found in the pituitary glands which is located below our brain in the hypothalamus. The pituitary gland is considered to be the master gland which secretes several types of hormones including the one which helps our body to grow. As the name suggests Growth Hormone helps our body to grow. It helps in influencing body height, build bones and muscles.HGH or Growth Hormone is essential, especially in children. It controls a lot more functions than just influencing height. Growth Hormone (GH) helps in balancing sugar levels, protein synthesis, breaking down of fats in order to provide the energy which is needed for tissue growth. The GH helps in cell reproduction and cell repair. In adolescents, it helps in puberty. Young adolescents secrete GH i.e. Growth Hormone at the rate of about 700µg/day. Adults secrete GH at about 400µg/day. After early adulthood, the secretion is generally lesser as compared to the earlier. Sleep deprivation is also a reason why GH secretion is suppressed. In addition to this, there are other factors which affect the GH secretion, such as age, sex, exercise, stress, diet, etc. the effects of the growth hormone on the body tissues are described as “anabolic.” Anabolic process means building up of body muscles. Like other protein hormones present in our body, GH helps in building up of the body muscles. Increased in height in the childhood is a common effect of the Growth Hormone.
The need for HGH for women:
Often the dietary supplements are steroids and HGH is also being compared to steroids. Steroids can have a lot of harmful effects on women. Steroids increase the testosterone in the body which leads to muscle gain or bulking of the body which is helpful for bodybuilders or males. Intake of steroids by women may have effects like an irregular menstrual cycle, facial hair growth, deepening of the voice, reduction of breast size, etc. We are pretty sure about the fact that majority of women don’t want the above effects. HGH is not a steroid but a synthetic hormone which helps in the regular supply of the Growth hormone in the body.
HGH provides the necessary amount of GH for preserving stability and reliability of the body. As it’s a proven fact that women have a low bone density which leads to calcium deficiency and thus feels physically weak. In order to retain the calcium in our body HGH helps in calcium retention and increases bone density. The Growth Hormone regulates the growth of the body by toning it, faster process of cell and tissue repairing, prevention of flabby muscles, etc. It reduces the fat build up by burning the fat in order to produce energy which helps us to withstand the heavy workload throughout the day. The normal secretion of HGH helps in the release of amino acids; amino acid takes care of the body to make it look healthier and younger. HGH helps in normalizing the sleep schedule which naturally leads to better bodily functions and helps in stimulating the better immune system. As a result, even if there is a lot of stress, the mental stability is relaxed and it helps us to handle the situations in a better way. Women often suffer from anxiety; this also can be controlled by HGH as it regulates our body to function in a normal way.
Human Growth Hormone products available in the market:
HGH has created a royal place in the market and thus can be available in various forms.
- HGH Pills: These are called releasers as they are available in the form of tablets, powder etc. These are amino acid pills. These types of products may be called secretagogues, precursors, or enhances. These products are called “dietary supplements”. The main ingredients are amino acids, vitamins, and/or herbs. As the ingredients contained are natural in the majority they do not require a prescription.
- HGH sprays: These sprays contain homeopathic HGH. Which doesn’t release the Growth Hormone in an excessive amount but it regulates the secretion. Even though the HGH is obtained homeopathically, a prescription for the same is required.
- HGH Injections: these injections are taken only for excessive HGH deficiency. It’s called as Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy. As the dosages have to be accurate and the GH directly flows through your blood; it requires a prescription.
- HGH patches: Some of the manufacturers have developed tropical creams and patches for harnessing the effects of HGH just as like the injections or the releases. These patches or tropical creams contain homeopathic HGH along which herbs and amino acids. Prescription required.
Note: all the above HGH products should be taken under the supervision of a qualified physician as the effects for the same differ from person to person or according to their bodily functions.
Benefits of human growth hormone:
Human Growth Hormone has a lot of benefits. As mentioned before it’s known as the fountain of youth! Let’s check out in detail what exactly the benefits of HGH are.
- HGH for women helps in cell regeneration:
We all know that the body undergoes a lot of changes as we grow. The changes occur in the tissues and the cells are balanced out with the help of HGH. It helps in cell repairing and cell rebuilding. As we grow old, this process takes the time or might not be effective. The aging process is delayed because of the HGH as it promotes faster cell reparation and cell regeneration keeping us younger and the skin is tighter.
- HGH helps in strengthening the immune system: GH helps in increasing the red blood cells, helps in the production of antibodies and helps in the production of white blood cells. This helps in strengthening the immune system.
- HGH helps in weight loss: as we grow older the metabolism process slows down resulting in a poor fat burning process and fat gain. HGH helps in the process of fat burning which leads to conversion of energy. As a result, there is an increase in the building of the lean muscles, naturally reducing the weight.
- HGH for women promotes better bodily functions: HGH helps in calcium retention which is very necessary for women as the bone density is naturally low. It helps in increasing energy levels which makes us feel less lethargic. It promotes better sleep schedule.
- HGH for women helps with menopause symptoms: mood swings, sleep disturbances, irregular periods, fluid retention are common symptoms of menopause which are the results of fluctuating hormone levels. HGH just do the right thing and balances out the hormone levels which makes our lives easier.
- HGH improves mental and emotional health: Better sleep, good energy levels, better bodily functions helps in maintain a peaceful mind and stable mental health. HGH has known to lower down the anxiety levels in females which are quite common considering the fluctuating the hormones.
Human Growth Hormone is definitely the “Fountain of the youth”.We hope that the above article helped you in understanding what HGH is and what its merits are!