Hysteria Nubreed nutrition Review
If you are an athlete, then you understand how frustrating it is when you are working hard without seeing any results. Another annoying thing is the recovery time your body demands after each gym session. So many hours are typically lost due to muscle soreness and other problems which significantly reduces your productivity delaying the overall results. These are problems mostly associated with insufficient testosterone in the body. Testosterone is one of the powerhouse male hormones responsible for plenty of activities. They are the hormones that determine how fast your muscle grow, how active you are, your energy and stamina levels, and above all your sex drive. These are problems not just to athletes but all men out there. To solve these issues, supplement manufacturers have come up with products such as Hysteria.
What is Hysteria Nubreed?
Hysteria is a powder nutritional supplement made up of both natural and synthetic components. The T-booster is manufactured by Nubreed Nutrition, a supplements company that produces and distributes a variety of bodybuilding products. According to the manufacturers, this is a supplement meant for adults above 18 years old that engage in strenuous physical activities. Nubreed Nutrition also takes a lot of pride in this supplement claiming that it is a revolutionary product meant for winners. They go further to argue that in a matter of days, Hysteria will increase your T-levels significantly boosting your overall gym performance and productivity. The benefits won’t be limited just in your t-levels. They also say that Hysteria will enhance the efficiency and functionality of your cardiovascular system. We are, however, always used to manufacturers bragging about their products and linking them with false magical benefits but very few perform as expected. According to the Nubreed Nutrition, Hysteria performance can be broken down into three critical phases:
- Phase One
The first stage is all about reducing the amount of testosterone captured in Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG is a protein whose presence in the body causes testosterone to be trapped along its walls. Once Testosterone and this protein come in direct contact, the hormones are usually rendered useless where they cannot in any way be utilized in muscle growth, enhancing your stamina or boosting your sexual desires. For a person already suffering from testosterone deficiency, the presence of SHBG can have a massive impact as it drops your testosterone to deficient levels. Hysteria has hence made use of the nettle root extracts to limit SHBG activities. This as claimed by Nubreed Nutrition, will consequently lead to increased free testosterone that is usable to the body.
- Phase Two
This stage is all about reducing the amount of Estrogen formed in the body. Estrogen is a hormone responsible for most of the fat deposit problems you experience. Its presence has been linked to belly fat and the man breasts fat witnessed in most men especially the elderly ones. Hysteria has added Brassaiopsis glomerulata extracts to reduce estrogen levels by inhibiting Aromatase hormone actions. Reducing estrogen is also an essential task especially if a supplement is powerful enough to boost testosterone levels. A sudden increase of testosterone can be converted into estrogen which will reduce the testosterone already produced by your body.
- Phase Three
Here, the supplement claims that it’ll reduce your recovery time by preventing cortisol activity and improving protein synthesis. Recovery time is essential not just for athletes but to all of us. We can all use less time to recover from hectic physical activities, and this supplement promises to deliver just that. Hypothalamic-pituitary axis is a back and forth exchange of chemical signals that are responsible for maintaining hormonal balance. Optimization of this balance is critical in promoting recovery time, and Hysteria has used a compound called 5-alpha-hydroxy laxogenin to give these results.
Hysteria Nubreed Ingredients
Hysteria has been made using several natural and synthetic chemicals. Some of these compounds include:
- Stinging Nettle root – This is the main ingredient used in Hysteria. Extracts from this herb are believed to be very useful in blocking enzyme aromatase. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen. It is also claimed to be capable of freeing testosterone trapped in the sex hormone binding globulin. Additionally, it is believed to prevent the conversion of Testosterone into DHT by blocking 5-a-reductase. The herb has several studies supporting some of these benefits but this will only happen if they are supplied in the right quantities.
- Acacetin – The 4-methoxyflavone is extracted from the Damiana leaf. It is added to prevent the formation of estrogen in the body. Just because we have to grow old doesn’t mean that we also have to live with excess belly fat and man boobs. According to Nubreed Nutrition, this compound cuts down the amount of Estrogen in the body which is responsible for this fat deposit. It is also believed to have aphrodisiac effects claiming to boost your sexual desires. This is, however, not supported by enough clinical trials and may hence be a ploy to get you into buying the supplement.
- 5-A-Hydroxy Laxogenin – The compound is introduced to boost hormonal balance. It works to ensure that Testosterone and Estrogen levels are well balanced for your body to function efficiently. Unfortunately, this chemical is not well researched and hence we know very little about its actual benefits and possible side effects.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Tribulus Terrestris is a favorite herb in the bodybuilding industry. Clinical studies have confirmed this plant’s ability to aid your body in gaining more muscle mass and improve t-levels which is every bodybuilder’s fantasy.
- Mucuna Pruriens – This is some of the minor ingredients used in Hysteria. It is usually obtained from Velvet bean whose consumption is thought to boost the amount of dopamine and serotonin in the body. The herb is believed to be essential in improving testosterone and adrenaline levels. The problem with the inclusion of this herb is the dosages used. Even if the Mucuna Pruriens is beneficial, its low quantities in Hysteria make it very unlikely for it to be effective.
- Camellia Sinensis – It is very common in Chinese and Indian teas. The extracts from these leaves will introduce caffeine into your system which will energize you for more aggressive workouts. Caffeine has always been quite a good source of energy and alertness to athletes, but its most prominent con is how it negatively affect your body. It can leave you with severe headaches and other problems and that is why it is not recommended in supplements.
- Terminalia Arjuna – This is a strange herb that’s also not very common in bodybuilding supplements mainly because of the limited amount of information about it. It originates from central and south India and in Bangladesh. The herb is said to be capable of enhancing the healing of wounds and reducing cholesterol levels. By healing wounds, the compound could also be vital in restoring your torn muscles which is critical especially if you are lifting heavy weights where muscle injuries are common. The reduced cholesterol will leave you enjoying outstanding cardiovascular performance reducing the risk of getting heart-related diseases. Terminalia Arjuna sounds like an incredible supplement but unfortunately, there are very little clinical trials done on the herb and it is also probably used in very little ineffective quantities in Hysteria.
Other used ingredients include Tamaricaceae, Fenugreek, Rhaponticum carthamoides, Chlorophytum borivilianum, Silicone Dioxide, Gelatin, etc. Other than Fenugreek Tribulus Terrestris and Stinging Nettle root most of the other compounds used seem to be unproven chemicals. Of the three known ingredients, only Nettle Root extracts look to be supplied in decent dosages. In general, we can, therefore, estimate that the supplement doesn’t perform so well. They could have done a lot better by using more of proven chemicals and less unknown compounds that are potentially harmful to our health.
Benefits of using Hysteria Nubreed
The official manufacturer’s website has listed down three benefits of using this ingredient.
- Libido accelerator
- The growth of lean muscle mass
- Controlled Estrogen levels
Potential Side Effects of using Hysteria nubreed nutrition
So far there has been limited number of reported side effects. A few users have complained of headaches, acne but nothing severe. One or Two cases of allergic reactions have also been reported, and this is mainly because of some of the many chemicals used in the supplement. It is, therefore, safer if you are to consult your physician before using it.
Taking Hysteria nubreed nutrition
As a dietary supplement, you should take three capsules of Hysteria approximately 30 minutes before training. Hysteria usage also comes with other nutritional directions. You are advised to take at least a gallon of water daily, add some complex carbs that are low on glycemic, some lean protein and healthy fats. T-boosters that also come with a lot of requirements diet-wise are rarely popular. According to this recommendation for you to witness Hysteria results, you will probably have to change your diet entirely which can be very difficult.
Where can I buy Hysteria Nubreed?
Hysteria is available on the Nubreed Nutrition Website where a bottle of 60 capsules is sold at $49.99. There is also some unclear information on the charges involved in paying shipment charges, but the website seems to support PayPal payments.
The verdict of Hysteria Nubreed
As you may have noticed, when we were going through the compounds used to make Hysteria, very little information was relayed regarding chemicals that can increase testosterone. Most of the compounds used seem to be focused on building your muscle, increase your libido and reducing the amount of Estrogen in the body. It’s hence a bit confusing to understand how this supplement is categorized as a testosterone booster. It is even more confusing identifying who the supplement is made for. We hence, cannot pinpoint the exact target use of the supplement. Even the manufacturer’s website mention using Hysteria alongside Menace and maybe this is the only way that the users can enjoy its claimed benefits. A few individuals have however talked of reduced recovery time after gym sessions and other benefits, but we still don’t think it is enough for the supplement to be recommendable.