Introduction to Life Fitness Treadmill
Life fitness treadmill is equipment used for training exercises mostly suitable for home gyms. The equipment is manufactured and distributed by Life Fitness, a company that deals with training equipment for gyms. The company was founded in 1977 and was previously known as Lifecycle. After its launch in the 70s, it quickly gained fame for providing excellent training equipment.
Life Fitness is well known for making the first ever stationary bike that was computerized with workout programs. They then expanded to manufacture a variety of training equipment such as cardio products, treadmills, and stair climbers. Currently, the company also produces incline presses, the lineup of hammer strength with free weights, among other high-quality training equipment that are also quite durable.
Types of Life Fitness Treadmill
There are two categories of Life Fitness treadmill. They include;
- Folding Treadmills
- Non-foldable Treadmills
Folding Life Fitness Treadmill
These Life Fitness treadmills are of very high-quality and portable as they can be easily folded just like their name states.
There are two types of folding treadmills. They include;
- The F1
- The F3
The F1 Smart Life Fitness Treadmill
This Life fitness treadmill is well designed with built-in workout programs and ergonomics that are quite superb. It allows users to access the LFC connect website which provides great convenience as one can create their own desire workouts online and shift them through the USB to the treadmill for saving. Users can also access a support system and a friendly program on the website to set the fitness goals.
Advantages of F1 Smart Life Fitness Treadmill
- This Life Fitness treadmill is of high-quality designed with great biomechanics which put Life Fitness at the top of the game and is also very suitable for home usage.
- Its parts come with 5 years warranty and a 10-year warranty period for the motor.
- It consists of a wireless heart rate monitor that provides excellent feedback during workouts.
- It contains motors that are very suitable for home use due to their quiet feature and convenient horsepower.
- It features a lock for child safety which gives one peace of mind in case you have children that might get in contact with the machine while you are away.
- It features a great cushioning known as the flexdeck cushioning which highly reduces the risks of one being injured as well as endurance improvement.
Disadvantages of F1 Smart Life Fitness treadmill
- It features a 55 inches track length which is not quite suitable for tall runners.
- It occupies a lot of space due to its large size. Therefore, one needs to have a large room for storage. To solve this issue would be the fact that it can be folded to occupy less space.
The F3 Life Fitness Treadmill
This Life Fitness treadmill is one of a kind due to the fact that it has excellent electronics and engineering work of high-quality. It features two types of consoles which include;
- The Go Console – this is the basic console and features 13 programs such as the three goal-oriented programs, the three classic programs, the HeartSync and the two advanced program. It also features settings for jogging, running or walking.
- The Track Console – this is compatible with both the Apple and Android devices. This console is for those who want that “extra” in their training as it is suitable more suitable for advanced trainers due to its great features.
Advantages of F3 Life Fitness Treadmill
- Compared with other treadmills in the market, the F3 is designed with high-quality features.
- Its parts come with a warranty of 5 years and a 10-year warranty for the motor.
- Reduces the risks of injuries during training through its flex-deck cushioning feature.
- It has an energy smart saver feature which cuts down on the consumption of power that is not needed.
Disadvantages of F3 Life Fitness Treadmill
- It has a large size that requires one to have adequate space when not folded. However, when folded it doesn’t occupy much space.
- It consists of a track length of 55 inches which is not ideal for tall runners.
Non-Foldable Life Fitness Treadmill
The non-foldable Life Fitness treadmill is different from the foldable treadmill, in that they are not quite portable as they cannot be folded. There are four types of non-foldable treadmills. They include;
- The club series
- The T3
- The Platinum club
- The T5
Club Series Life Fitness Treadmill
This treadmill is suitable for home usage and is a premium type of treadmill. It consists of integration for smartphone devices which provides a great entertainment feature, 22 workout programs, and a program for tracking progress.
Advantages of Club Series Life Fitness Treadmill
- It features a 60 by 20 inches track length which is very suitable for tall runners.
- It includes a great console that has excellent features such as the “Go” system and the 22 workout programs that provide convenience to users as one can choose between jogging, running or walking speeds.
- It also features a very powerful motor and accommodates a maximum of up to 400 pounds with speeds of up to 14 meters per hour (mph).
- The Club Series parts come with a warranty period of 10 years and a 1-year labor warranty.
Disadvantages of Club Series Life Fitness Treadmill
- It takes longer for purchasing shipment to arrive and is not easy to assemble as compared to some other treadmills.
- The pricing is a bit expensive and not quite economic.
- The weight of the Club Series might be too much for some users
The T3 Life Fitness Treadmill
This entry-level Life Fitness treadmill launched in 2014 is quite simple and yet so superior when compared with other brands. It has a capacity of 350 pounds and includes 2 consoles namely;
- The Go Console – this features a QuickStart function and 13 workout programs such as the two advanced program, five HeartSync, Hill and the three goal-oriented programs.
- The Track Console – supports Apple and Android devices and provides tracking of workouts in real time.
Advantages of T3 Life Fitness Treadmill
- It features a wireless heart rate monitor that provides excellent feedback to the user.
- It is designed to save energy through the energy saver feature
- The two consoles, that is, the Go and Track consoles provide great convenience to the user.
- Its motor comes with a 10-year warranty period.
Disadvantages of T3 Life Fitness Treadmill
- It is very hard to assemble the T3 treadmill as compared to other treadmills.
- It has a larger size which tends to occupy much space.
The Platinum Club Life Fitness Treadmill
This Life Fitness treadmill is suitable for home gyms as it is termed as a luxurious kind of treadmill. Built with components that are quite premium, this treadmill is just what every user needs.
Advantages of Platinum Club Life Fitness Treadmill
- It consists of a frame that can be easily customized from different colors.
- It has a track length that is suitable for workouts.
- Provides great entertainment to users through its excellent consoles
- It consists of feature that provides safety a 10-year warranty for parts and 1 year warranty period for labor.
Disadvantages of Platinum Club Fitness Treadmill
- It is a bit hard to assemble the treadmill and shipment takes long to arrive.
- It has a large size and cannot be folded to save on space
- The pricing of this treadmill is quite expensive.
The T5 Life Fitness Treadmill
This Life Fitness treadmill is designed with high-quality features and also includes two consoles, namely;
- The Go Console – being a basic option, it features a QuickStart function and 13 workout programs with examples like three goal-oriented, five HeartSync, and three classic.
- The Track Console – it is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, which provides a great entertainment feature to users.
Advantages of T5 Life Fitness Treadmill
- It includes a smart energy saver feature which cuts down on power costs
- It has a track with a cushioning that can be easily adjusted
- It is designed with high-quality features
- It includes a wireless heart monitor feature
Disadvantages of T5 Life Fitness Treadmill
- It is a bit hard to set up as compared to other treadmills
- The price is a bit high and not very economic
- It has a large size that occupies a lot of space
How to Use this Product
These are simple steps you can follow on how to use a Life Fitness treadmill;
- You can start by stepping on the treadmill and walking steadily and in a normal pace
- Then you can increase the speed that you are comfortable with slowly as you go
- Make sure you do that evenly as it is helpful to build your muscles
Pricing Of Life Fitness Treadmill
Prices vary from one type of treadmill to the other due to their different designs, quality and specification. Therefore, it is recommended that you get to check out more information about prices on the Amazon site of the Life Fitness company website.
The best thing in life is to be in good health and you can do that by keeping fit and maintaining a good body shape. This can come through for you if your workout more often, and what better way to workout than with a Life Fitness treadmill? Be sure to get one for yourself and enjoy the benefits.
Scott Williams has a Master’s Degree in Nutrition and is a Certified Personal Trainer. Apart from being an integral part of our research team, Scott Williams spends almost every single minute he can get in the gym. He has vast experience in matters supplements, diets, and workouts.