What is Vigoraflo
A dietary supplement, Vigoraflo, claims to address issues men tend to face with lowered testosterone levels after the age of 30. This review takes an in-depth view to answer all your questions about Vigoraflo.
If at around the age of 30 and up, sluggishness, low libido, etc is a problem, it could be due to low levels of testosterone being produced in the body. Vigoraflo is a dietary supplement that claims to solve this issue by elevating testosterone levels in a safe and natural way.
Vigoraflo uses natural ingredients to maximize effects while keeping unwanted side effects and stimulants at bay. It is largely used by men who are looking to help develop lean muscle, physical stamina and improve sexual drive. The contained ingredients are all natural and have been lab tested and proven. Used in a combination and packed in capsules, these ingredients help optimize desired results.
Vigoraflo claims to work by increasing the supply of oxygen to the body and is designed to be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream for maximum effect at the earliest. It is specially made to raise testosterone levels by naturally stimulating the body to produce more of the hormone.
A 30 day supply of the supplement comes with 60 capsules, for best results it is recommended that the supplement is taken in the correct dosage every day.
- Increases muscle size & strength
- Boosts Testosterone Levels
- No side effects
- Rapid results in 30 days
- 60 day money back guarantee
Who makes Vigoraflo?
This dietary supplement is produced in the United States of America by JT Hantian LLC. JT Hantian is located in Arizona, and contact details are freely available on the Vigoraflo website
Ingredients in Vigoraflo
Vigoraflo is made up of several natural ingredients that have been clinically proven to aid in boosting testosterone. The ingredients are safe and have been used effectively in other supplements to varying degrees. An important note about Vigoraflo’s ingredients is that it does not have any chemicals, fillers or preservatives, and so has zero harsh side effects that are often associated with introducing harsh artificial ingredients to your body. These are all the claims, we’ll take a closer look regarding the truth to these claims later on in the review.
Let’s take a look at the list of active ingredients that take the forefront in this supplement. The product label on Vigoraflo’s website lists the following ingredients:
DFLOWVIV Max-Test Blend 1,484mg contains Horny Goat Weed Extract derived from leaves, Tongkat Ali Extract 100:1 derived from the root, Saw Palmetto Extract derived from the fruit, Orchic Substance, Wild Yam Extract derived from the root, Sarsaparilla root, Nettle Extract derived from the root and Boron (as Boron Amino Acid Chelate)
Due to the fact that this is a proprietary blend, the exact quantities in each capsule have not been made available.
Below are some details about the active ingredients in Vigoraflo as seen above:
- Horny Goat Weed – This is a herb that has been found to naturally and effectively increase stamina. It is widely used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is still used to fight effects of aging. Earlier, it only used to grow in certain areas of China, but it is now slowly spreading over the world as more people learn about its amazing properties.
- Saw Palmetto – This ingredient is a claimed natural testosterone booster. It provides a quick release of energy and helps increase stamina. It has been used for medicinal reasons for centuries, with Native Americans, Mayans, and Seminoles using it for reproductive disorders, energy and antiseptic respectively.
- Sarsaparilla – This ancient herb has been used for generations to help increase concentration and improve focus. It was widely used in the Mexican peninsula to treat a wide variety of illnesses. It is reputed to have anti-inflammatory and aphrodisiac effects.
- Tongkat Ali – This ingredient claims to help increase lean muscle mass and is considered to be a natural testosterone booster. It has been used in Southeast Asian folk medicine for centuries to treat a number of issues. It can be consumed to treat fever, intestinal worms, diarrhea and jaundice, among other issues.
- Boron – This micronutrient is essential to supporting natural functions of your cells. It reduces wastage of calcium and improves the serum concentrations of testosterone and 17 beta-estradiol.
- Wild Yam Extract – Wild yam extract is said to improve hormonal imbalance. It has been used in Central America for centuries now. It is regarded as a powerful anti-inflammatory, and it was also the basis for the first contraceptive pill ever.
- Nettle Extract – This ingredient has been used a long time to help support prostate health. In Ancient Greece, this ingredient was widely used as a laxative and a diuretic. It has anti-inflammatory properties, so it is also used for joint ailments.
- Orchic Substance – This contains zinc, an essential nutrient for many bodily functions including the production of testosterone.
All these ingredients have a long pedigree of usage in folk remedies, and they are widely respected in their home countries. Only now are people beginning to look into the past to see what kind of effective remedies have been passed down.
It is important to note that all proof of effectiveness is limited especially considering the fact that Vigoraflo does not disclose the ratios or amounts in which the ingredients are present. Which begs the question, just how effective is this supplement that sounds too good to be true? More on this below.
Before we look at the red flags let’s talk about all the positives this supplement promises. Vigoraflo has been formulated in a GMP certified lab. The formula has been tested and tweaked to assure safety and effectiveness.
This supplement is made completely in the United States of America to ensure the highest quality standards in production are followed.
Vigoraflo claims to boost natural testosterone production levels to provide consistent and lasting benefits. It helps improve physical appearance by increasing muscle mass and helps productivity in workouts at the gym. These are natural positive effects of increased production of testosterone.
Many consumers use Vigoraflo or products like it to help build muscle mass, endurance and work out harder, to become stronger. It also claims to help naturally increase the libido and provides energy and stamina to keep going where vigorous activities are concerned.
Things to watch out for
Now that we have gone in depth about Vigoraflo and its many positive claims, it is time to look at the negatives and reality of the product.
The manufacturers of Vigoraflo use a proprietary blend of ingredients which means that there is no way to know the quantities of the ingredients in the capsules, it is difficult to figure out whether or not the product is actually effective in the specified combination.
Lower testosterone as one becomes older is perfectly natural and normal, as you age it is imperative to adjust lifestyle accordingly to reflect the needs of the body.
While the ingredients have been tested and clinically proven in labs, there is little to no real evidence to suggest real quantifiable benefits in humans. Since the ingredients have long been used in various other supplements to different extents, it is known that they are safe to consume with little to no side effects.
The advertising for Vigoraflo will have you believe that one can gain up to 15 pounds of muscle mass in an extremely short period regardless of diet and exercise. This is scientifically unfounded, and it is always recommended to maintain basic exercise and a balanced diet to reap benefits of any supplement.
Vigoraflo is a dietary supplement with impressive claims. It claims to naturally boost testosterone using a variety of natural and clinically tested ingredients. The purported benefits of such a supplement are:
- Increased muscle mass and improved physical appearance
- Increased endurance
- Increased Libido
- Increased stamina
The lack of side effects is a good reason to give a try even if scientific evidence is missing to fully back the claims, as is the case for many herbs and plant-based supplements, what works for one may not work for another.
There are many other products like this on the market, some that include D-Aspartic Acid have been found to be more effective in boosting performance. The best way to find a dietary supplement that works for you is to do your research and know exactly what you are looking for to find the best fit.
Thomas Matthys a former world-class track & field athlete and the founder of Swol Headquarters. He graduated from the University of Fordham with a Master’s degree in Science. Matthys is a certified sports nutritionist and personal coach of several professional athletes. Matthys has been involved in various clinical studies within Track & Field including one on the factors associated with muscle recovery and HIIT.