What is Nitroxin?
Men around the world face wide range problems that fall under the gamut of sexual dysfunction. Some of the most common symptoms of sexual dysfunction include erectile dysfunction, lack of sexual interest, inability to ejaculate or premature ejaculation. These problems while being universal for men are mostly faced by men who are above thirty-five. Also with age, the intensity of ejaculations and the duration of erections take a dip.
Men around the world face a wide range of problems that fall under the gamut of sexual dysfunction. Some of the most common symptoms of sexual dysfunction include erectile dysfunction, lack of sexual interest, inability to ejaculate or premature ejaculation. These problems while being universal for men are mostly faced by men who are above thirty-five. Also with age, the intensity of ejaculations and the duration of erections take a dip.
Nitroxin is a remedy for all of the problems mentioned above. It helps to correct decreased sex drive, low sperm count, and inability to get erections. A 100% herbal, natural list of ingredients go into making the Nitroxin pills and cream. The major differentiator is the production and channeling of nitrous oxide by the pills. The pills are to be regularly used, and the effects can be seen in as soon as two weeks. The pills add 2.9 inches to the length and an unspecified amount to the girth of the penis over time.
How does it work?
Nitroxin comes in a dual pack of pills and cream. The pills are made out of 100% natural, herbal ingredients. The pills are to be taken regularly for best effect. The method of usage is available on their website.
The active ingredient in Nitroxin is nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is said to give longer-lasting and harder erections, thus improving the overall sexual experience. The pills increase the amount of nitric oxide in the erectile tissue to achieve the results. Also, blood flow in the three penile chambers sees an increase. Nitroxin helps to increase the free testosterone in the body thus reducing fatigue, boosting libido, and improving overall sexual health.
What are the ingredients of Nitroxin?
Nitroxin is made with completely herbal, natural ingredients. The four most active ingredients have been used as aphrodisiacs and in various recipes for sexual health and well-being for a long time. Some of the ingredients include:
- Horny goat weed – Epimedium also known as barrenwort is a flowering plant from China, which is believed to be a natural nitric oxide booster. The plant has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. Horny Goat Weed has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia, with powerful testosterone-boosting effects. Since it also boosts estrogen in females, it serves as an aphrodisiac to all who take it. The active ingredient in horny goat weed is called Icariin.
- Oyster shell – Oyster shell has high zinc content which is essential for proper body function. Zinc also elevates hormones thus causing an increase in libido. Apart from that, oyster shell contains a large amount of calcium, which strengthens bones. Oyster shell is also used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, with the powder used to treat a large number of illnesses.
- Muira Puama – Ptychopetalum is a Brazilian flowering plant found in the Amazonian rainforests. Highly sought after for multiple uses, this plant is known to help remedy erectile dysfunction. It also increases libido, stamina, and fertility in men. It has also been used since times immemorial. The name “Muira Puama” literally means potency wood, and it is still widely used in Brazil and the surrounding region. Apart from its aphrodisiac properties, it is also used as a nerve tonic and helps improve alertness in those who take it.
- Maca – The Maca is a Peruvian plant whose roots are used for their medicinal properties. When used along with vitamins, the Maca is useful to eliminate sexual dysfunction especially erectile dysfunction. The Maca root is also known as Peruvian Ginseng and is widely believed to enhance the fertility of men too. Plus, it has mood-enhancement properties, so taking it provides psychological benefits.
- DHEA – Dehydroepiandrosterone is a naturally occurring steroid hormone. It is a natural precursor to testosterone and men with naturally low levels of testosterone benefit from DHEA. It has important effects on the Central Nervous System.
- Korean Red Ginseng – Korean Red Ginseng is a wonderful remedy that helps boosts the all-around well-being of the body. Some of the benefits it provides are energy boost, lowering blood sugar and cholesterol level, and reduce stress. It also helps with erectile dysfunction. It also suppresses the production of prolactin, a hormone which is known to cause impotence.
- Oat straw – Oat straws help in reducing blood cholesterol levels, decreasing body fat, and being rich in healthy carbohydrates. It provides stamina and boosts sexual performance. While oats are gaining popularity as a healthy food, the other parts of the plant have long been in use by herbalists. The straws, in this case, are used to boost fertility.
- Wild Yam Extract – Wild Yam Extract is pretty similar to natural hormone therapy. It is used to bring balance to hormone levels in both men and women. It is used widely to boost sexual drive. Wild yams are native to China and North America, with a variety of uses ranging from menstrual cramps to colic. It is even used to combat the effects of aging and weight gain. It has been shown to increase levels of high-density lipoprotein, the good kind of cholesterol.
Benefits of Nitroxin
Some of the benefits of Nitroxin include:
- All natural ingredients – Nitroxin boasts of all natural ingredients. Also, these ingredients have been widely used in various cultures around the world. Most of them are backed by folk medicine and are still used by herbalists to treat illnesses. All of these ingredients don’t undergo a lot of processing and retain their properties even in pill and cream forms.
- Endorsed by adult film actors – The efficiency of Nitroxin has been vouched for, by not only normal people but also by adult film actors. This highly encouraging recommendation should be reason enough for most people.
- No explicit side-effects – While people with existing heart conditions and blood pressure issues are advised to consult their physicians before using Nitroxin, there are no serious side-effects to the pills.
- Free trial – The company offers a free trial so that you can test the claims, and to ensure that you do not suffer from allergic reactions to it. This free trial ensures that you get what you pay for, and if you don’t get the desired effects, you can simply stop the course immediately.
Drawbacks of Nitroxin
- However, like all over-the-counter drugs, Nitroxin has its share of drawbacks as well. These drawbacks include:
- Lack of clinical studies – This is a major drawback of the Nitroxin pills. No verified clinical study has backed the claims of the pills, and no long-term study has been made about whether these pills are safe in the long run.
- Dubious active ingredient – Nitrous oxide is not an active ingredient but rather a byproduct of other bodily functions. Thus the claim by the company that nitrous oxide is what aids in the remedying of sexual dysfunction is highly dubious.
The final verdict is to avoid Nitroxin. With the lack of clinical studies and sufficient recommendations from trained medical professionals, it might do more harm than good. There are various other alternatives available on the market that might help. It is advisable to opt for one of those alternatives.
Thomas Matthys a former world-class track & field athlete and the founder of Swol Headquarters. He graduated from the University of Fordham with a Master’s degree in Science. Matthys is a certified sports nutritionist and personal coach of several professional athletes. Matthys has been involved in various clinical studies within Track & Field including one on the factors associated with muscle recovery and HIIT.