What is 4 Gauge?
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you are psyched up to go to the gym, but your body just fails you? You feel like you have a hangover and your body just won’t function properly however much you push it? Or have you ever been so energetic and ready to try out a new massive lift but the motivation to do so isn’t there? You force yourself into the gym, but you are totally drained mentally which renders you unproductive.
If you are going through any of this, then you can take consolation in the fact that you are not the only one. It doesn’t mean that you should get comfortable in this zone. Without a perfect coordination between your body and the brain than getting any results from your gym sessions is somewhat impossible. Your mental and physical state need to be in tune to ensure that the weight you are lifting is not just painful but productive.
History of 4 Gauge
The number of bodybuilders facing this problem is very high, and this is why researchers have spent years coming up with a product that can solve this problem. While very many supplements are claiming to be capable of doing so, very few actually get to perform. One product that stands out and lives up to all expectation as a pre-workout supplement is the 4 Gauge. So, what is all the fuss about 4 Gauge and what’s the secret behind its impressive performance?
4 Gauge is considered one of the best if not the best all-natural supplement that digs deep into one’s mental and physical capabilities for optimal performance. This is a 4-in1 formula which enhances different aspects of your workout life. Within 4 Gauge, you will reap big with improved raw strength, intense muscle pumps, longer energy levels, and a brilliant mental focus. This is what every bodybuilder out there dreams of.
4 Gauge has been assembled using the most potent ingredients that are backed up with decades of clinical study results showcasing their effectiveness. It is for this reason that even the manufacturers themselves don’t hide behind a potent blend like many other supplement producers. They have listed down all the ingredients, and the amounts used which not only shows their confidence in 4 Gauge but also gives us, a chance to have a look and determine their efficacy.
- Increases Energy Levels
- Increases Focus
- Boost workout's performance
- No artificial sweeteners
- Works instant
Why is 4 Gauge the strongest pre workout ?
One of the biggest headaches that most bodybuilders have had to go through when searching for a supplement is having access to the formulas used. The usage of the proprietary blend has been a favorite wave that every supplement company is using. This has also given other fraudulent manufacturers a chance to make products that claim insane results and then hiding the bogus ingredients behind a “Secret Formula.” Therefore, when you come across a formula that is ready to give you access, then that’s a sign that you can trust the company. This is one of the reasons why 4 Gauge has been so popular and successful. It is uniquely designed with disclosed ingredients that even you can conduct independent research to ascertain their effects on your body.
The reasons for 4 Gauge’s success over other pre-workout formulas is its performance. 4 Gauge is insanely powerful. The blending of 4 Gauge is just magical. While most pre-workout supplements are formulated to give you short time results to guarantee future buys, 4 Gauge gives you long-lasting effects. You can hence, take a break without worrying that you are going to see a drop in either your physical or mental performance. Once you start using 4 Gauge, you will honestly never go back to looking for another strongest pre workout.
The ingredients used in 4 Gauge
Through decades worth of clinical research 4 Gauge not only acquired the best available natural ingredients but also came up with the perfect formula and dosages for each one of them! The contents, therefore, combine accurately with each bringing onboard its benefits to make one masterpiece of a supplement. Here are the ingredients used in 4 Gauge:
- Citrulline DL. Malate
There is 6000mg of Citrulline Malate in 4 Gauge. 6000mg as you can guess is more than enough for you to fully benefit from what this ingredient has to offer. Studies have shown that taking 6000mgs of Citrulline Malate before a workout session can increase your growth hormone by 66.8% after every session! This compound is arguably the best vasodilator available at the moment. In 4 Gauge, Citrulline Malate is included from naturally grown watermelons.
Its presence will not only have you feeling great but make you look even more fabulous. When using 4 Gauge, you can always tell when your veins and arms are pumping up. It gives you a visible representation of how hard you are working out. This can motivate you to try even heavier lifts as you watch how much more your muscles and veins can take.
Once consumed, your kidney will convert Citrulline into L-Arginine. Arginine is used in most other supplements, but the quality of the mineral ranges from one product to another depending on its source. Citrulline has the best and right levels of this amino acid, and that’s why 4 Gauge has a better edge than most of its competitors. Arginine also increases Nitric Oxide levels in the body. The result is improved dilation of blood vessels allowing more blood to flow not just in the vessels around your muscles but your entire body.
Benefits of Citrulline Malate
- The right dosage of Citrulline Malate, 6000mgs, will significantly reduce soreness. A lot of bodybuilders always fail to develop into heavier lifts or to exercise for long hours due to pain. 4 Gauge helps to eradicate this problem giving you a convenient platform to work-out more.
- Enhanced Blood flow. This can be attributed to the introduction of Nitric Oxide into your system.
- Better muscle pumps. As your blood flows more efficiently your muscles get a better supply of the same enabling a healthier growth that feels and looks good.
- You will also get to enjoy a considerable increase in human growth hormone. This hormone is crucial in a variety of ways like supporting cell regeneration. Replacement of cells is critical to a bodybuilder. When muscles are growing, they can easily get raptured if you are not careful. Lifting heavy weights can also expose your bones to potential harm. With enough growth hormone, you will never have to worry about this because any damaged cells get replaced almost instantly. Growth hormone is also known to have a positive impact on people’s mental performance.
- Citrulline Malate will also increase your training volume. With better blood flow, reduced soreness and presence of human growth hormone you can intensify your gym time.
- Rhodiola Rosea
4 Gauge contains 100 mg of this Scandinavian herb. Intensive studies have concretely shown the Rhodiola Rosea can actively boost cognition and counter fatigue and depression problems. This herb gives you the cutting edge tolerance you need to face tough challenges head-on. It doesn’t matter whether it’s physical or mental, Rhodiola Rosea will ensure that you get the breakthrough you deserve.
Moreover, it helps to add some excitement and fun to your gym sessions. Its presence will make sure that the lousy morning or ride you had while on your way to the gym will not steal away the joy of pumping up your muscles. It makes 4 Gauge your favorite gym partner that not only challenges you to do better but also makes your exercises fun and engaging.
Benefits of Rhodiola Rosea
- This herb improves one’s mood. With the right spirit and attitude, we can face anything. This is why 4 Gauge helps you to face everything thrown at you in the gym
- Rhodiola Rosea boosts cognitive functions which are key in making sure that your focus remains in the right place.
- Research has shown that Rhodiola helps to fight depression. Stress and depression if not taken care of can become beasts that’ll affect both your time at the gym and your day-to-day life.
- Less muscle
Caffeine and Theanine
Caffeine and L.Theanine are meant to complement each other with their dosages being 150mg and 200mg respectively. Caffeine is a common stimulant that you probably already used this morning in your coffee. Caffeine helps to increase your energy levels and boosting your mental awareness at the same time. This means that you will be enjoying both the focus and the power necessary to get the best out of you.
L-Theanine, on the other hand, is an amino acid extracted from green tea leaves. It equips you with calmness, focus, and control which is essential for mental strength. It is also vital in ensuring that the caffeine in this herb is kept at check. As we all know, caffeine can be harmful to the body and Theanine is here to prevent the consequences that come with it. The perfect combination and connection between these two are why they are also known as the “Smart Caffeine.”
Benefits of caffeine and Theanine
- Increased energy levels thanks to the 150mgs of caffeine.
- Both Theanine and caffeine will improve your focus.
- Caffeine will increase your stamina and endurance levels allowing you to practice more.
Reed Beet or Beta Vulgaris is not a new product. It has over the years been used by athletes to increase plasma nitrate which helps to boost anaerobic performance. Sufficient dosages of Beta Vulgaris can increase your plasma nitrate by 52% which translates to approximately 4.2% improvement in anaerobic energy. 4.2% can be all the extra energy you need to get to your dream performance, and that’s why the effectiveness of this ingredient can’t be overlooked. There is 300mgs of it in 4 Gauge that has proven to be very useful for most users.
Benefits of Red Beet
- As your energy levels increase, you will enjoy training for more extended hours.
- It is also known to boost muscle pumps which grow the density of your muscles
- Beta Vulgaris also works as a nitric oxide supplement which will result in improved blood flow.
- The extract is also essential in improving utilization of oxygen in the body. Better use together with enhanced blood flow means that your body tissues will become healthier. Additionally, it will increase your stamina for intense physical activities both in the gym and out there.
Other minor ingredients present in 4 Gauge include:
- Creatine Monohydrate – a mineral with both neuroprotective and performance-enhancing properties
- Coconut water – responsible for restoring electrolytes in the body, lowering blood pressure and increasing hydration
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – an Amino acid that reduces muscle damage, fatigue, and fat in the
What Should I expect from 4 Gauge?
- Faster Progress – Gone are the days when you had to use supplements for months before you start to notice a muscle buildup. With this high performing strongest pre workout formula results become visible faster and this is evident from both the growth of muscles and your adaptation to heavier lifts.
- Fun Workouts – 4 Gauge will be your fantastic partner that will always make you look up to the next workout. You will never want your gym time to end. And what’s even more interesting is that you will have the energy and mental strength to go on!
- Better Physique – 4 Gauge will have you looking like a strong built-up model. 4 Gauge builds up your physical looks and who wouldn’t want that??
How to take 4 Gauge
How long does 4 Gauge stay in your system? The recommended dosage is two scoops mixed in a glass of water taken 30 minutes before starting your workout. 4 Gauge is a natural and versatile supplement which makes it quite easy for users to use flexibly. You can hence, double the dosage and it’ll still be safe but very intense. You can also reduce to one scoop especially if you have high sensitivity to caffeine and build up from there.
Side effects associated with 4 Gauge
4 Gauge manufacturers have tried as much as possible to make caffeine levels remain safe by adding just 150mg of it, equivalent to one cup of coffee, and Theanine which is supposed to keep it in check. A few people who are extremely sensitive to the stimulant will, however, still experience its effects when using 4 Gauge.
Other effects reported by several users include anxiety and jitters.
Where Can I buy 4 Gauge?
Currently, 4 Gauge can only be purchased from the manufacturer’s official website. This may be perceived as a drawback by some, but it is also good because you don’t have to worry about purchasing a counterfeit product.
One bottle containing 20 servings of 4 Gauge retails at $45. The more you buy, the better the deal because three bottles sell at $112 which is equivalent to $38 per bottle.
Verdict on 4 Gauge
4 Gauge is one of the strongest pre-workout supplements which has changed the lives of many. It’s the kind of supplement that will completely change how you perceive and do your workouts. Its fantastic performance and positive reviews from lots of users make it highly recommended.
Thomas Matthys a former world-class track & field athlete and the founder of Swol Headquarters. He graduated from the University of Fordham with a Master’s degree in Science. Matthys is a certified sports nutritionist and personal coach of several professional athletes. Matthys has been involved in various clinical studies within Track & Field including one on the factors associated with muscle recovery and HIIT.