Why do you need SlimQuick?
While being overweight is a problem that affects more than two billion people, your gender has a lot to do with both how you put on weight, and the methods to drop the excess weight. For women, weight reduction has a lot of other factors to consider like diet, hormone & metabolism regulation etc.
SlimQuick is a 100% herbal product that is specially designed for weight loss in women. It is said to be three times better than a 1350 calorie diet. It provides more energy, hormone regulation, reduced stress & water retention, increased metabolism, and reduced hunger. It promotes overall health and aids in a healthy natural weight loss. SlimQuick claims to have limited to no side effects owing to its all natural ingredients.
How to administer SlimQuick?
SlimQuick comes in capsule forms, and one dosage is three capsules. The capsules are supposed to be taken daily and one to two doses are to be taken in a day. However, it should be noted that SlimQuick should not be taken for more than sixteen continuous weeks. There is a chance of toxic buildup if overdose were to happen. Also, the medication should be complemented by a low-calorie diet and regular exercise for best possible results.
What are the components of SlimQuick?
SlimQuick, as mentioned earlier, is a completely herbal product. With a whole host of all-natural ingredients, most of which are being used in various recipes, SlimQuick pills pack a huge punch.
- Green tea extract – Green tea is full of antioxidants, which protect the body from oxidative stress. It helps in weight reduction by inhibiting the absorption of fat by body cells. Antioxidants aid in regulating blood flow and better muscle recovery after exercise sessions. It also protects liver function and brain cells while rejuvenating the skin. It is no wonder that green tea extract is one of the active ingredients of this medicine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine anhydrous is basically dehydrated caffeine. The water is usually removed in order to make the dose more potent. It is a central nervous system stimulant, that is mildly habit-forming. Caffeine helps in extended, exhaustive exercise and time-trial performance, and is particularly beneficial for high-intensity exercises like soccer. It basically boosts your mental and physical performance and reduces your fatigue.
- Phosphatidylcholine – Phosphatidylcholine is a class of phospholipids that can be found in various foods like egg yolk, soybeans, mustard, sunflower etc. Phosphatidylcholine is said to have a wide range of benefits including slowing down the aging of the body, liver repair, as an alternative to liposuction, and potentially for ulcerative colitis.
- Rhodiola extract – Rhodiola Rosea was also known as golden root, rose root, or aortic root is a flowering plant from the Arctic region. It has been used in traditional medicines for a long time, especially to treat anxiety and depression. Its place in SlimQuick is for its anxiety relieving properties. It also helps in burning belly at, increasing energy & athletic performance, lowering cortisol (the stress hormone), and improving brain function. It promotes the all-round well-being that is required for weight loss.
- Chaste tree extract – Chaste tree, also known as chasteberry, agnus castus, or Monk’s pepper is a shrub native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean. It has been used routinely in traditional medicines. It helps in regulating hormones, clearing up the skin of acne, and to remedy premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and cramps.
- Acesulfame Potassium – Acesulfame Potassium is a calorie-free sugar substitute that is around 200 times sweeter than common sugar. While critics call it a carcinogen, it has been cleared by the FDA.
- Brown seaweed – Brown seaweed is basically algae growing in the cold ocean. It is used in many cuisines around the world and has important trace elements like magnesium, iron, and vitamins B-2, B-9, B-12, and fiber. It is said to reduce liver fat and promote weight loss. However, it is best enjoyed in moderation as the overdose of born seaweed causes some rather unpleasant side-effects.
- Pepper extract – Capsaicin, the active ingredient in pepper is said to have an effect on weight loss. However since no proper clinical study has been done yet, this is still a claim, and not a proven fact.
Benefits of SlimQuick
SlimQuick has some compelling benefits that have garnered a lot of ardent advocates for it. SlimQuick has worked like a charm for some of its customers.
- Moderately priced – As compared to other supplements available in the market, SlimQuick is moderately priced. In fact, just one pack of pills is actually quite cheap, but seeing how one dosage has three pills, the overall price of taking the supplement increases a little over the course of time. However even taking the dosage into account, the overall price is well within budget.
- Herbal formula – SlimQuick has a herbal formula for weight loss and metabolism regulation. Not a lot of chemicals are used to make it, and the active ingredients are completely natural and safe. This makes it a great choice amongst the available competition.
- Lots of variants – SlimQuick comes in a spectrum of options including, but not just limited to men, women, and fast acting pills. The benefit here is that you take the pills that are aligned with your goals. The lack of the one-size-fits-all approach to pills means that you will be happier with the results than if you had taken some garden-variety supplement.
- Designed for women – SlimQuick understands that men and women’s bodies are made different and thus require different approaches to reach the same goals. One of the biggest difference being hormones and how it affects fat distribution, fat burning, and muscle mass. Thus SlimQuick has made a woman variant which helps women to lose weight in a safe and natural manner without causing side effects.
- The SlimQuick community – SlimQuick has a community of users that live and swear by it. what this means for you, is that you now have a support group that will help you achieve your personal goals of weight loss. These groups offer help when it comes to usage, dosage, and diet & exercise plans to help your weight loss journey.
Drawbacks of SlimQuick
SlimQuick has some rather worrying drawbacks. It is very important to be aware of what they are and always consult your physician before starting a new medication or supplement.
- Sixteen-week cycling – the warning label reads that SlimQuick should not be used for more than sixteen weeks at a stretch. Usually, when dietary supplements have a cycling period it is to ensure that the body does not build up a tolerance. In this case, however, due to non-disclosure of all the ingredients, there is a chance that cycling is suggested to avoid toxic buildup.
- Unknown ingredient – Another warning on the label reads a cancer warning that is specific only for California. Now while it can be argued that only one state out of the entire union identifies the ingredient as a carcinogen, it is worrying as the ingredient in question has not been disclosed.
- Higher cost per ingredient – From an overall cost perspective, SlimQuick is a moderately priced supplement. However, it should be noted that the active ingredients, green tea extract, and caffeine can be found in normal daily life. Also, it is much cheaper to buy the active ingredients and then consume them instead of buying SlimQuick, all that one needs to do is figure out the daily intake according to either the Internet or preferably a dietician.
- Stimulant side effects – One of the active ingredients is caffeine. The daily dosage of three pills is roughly equivalent to one cup of coffee. However, when taken in combination with your usual intake of coffee or tea you can expect the usual stimulant-related side effects like feeling jittery, racing heart, headache, nausea, upset stomach etc.
- Scientific evidence – There is not a lot of scientific evidence that proves the claims of SlimQuick. The website mentions only one clinical trial. This raises a question as to what the other studies have found that we are not being told about.
Overall evidence and common sense suggest against the use of SlimQuick. Even if we could ignore the side effects, and lack of scientific backing fact remains that the substitutes available are much cheaper over the course of time. Plus simple changes in diet, exercise routines, and sleep patterns will help you shed those stubborn pounds. When going for dietary supplements always choose scientifically backed supplements that actually offer some value, instead of being a repackaging of easily available ingredients.