What is Xength X1?
Xength X1 is a male enhancement supplement that is made from natural ingredients to provide a natural and safe way to help develop the male sex organ regarding endurance and size. An extremely sensitive issue that can sometimes plague men is sexual performance. These problems can often be so sensitive and difficult to talk about, even with medical experts. Xength X1 is a male performance enhancement supplement that is made with natural ingredients, which is what makes it remarkably better than the synthetic ones available over the counter. It is a daily enhancement supplement that promises both improved physical performance as well a larger penis. It also claims to increase libido, energy, and stamina.
Xength X1 claims to work by promoting blood flow to the corpus cavernosum, which basically are the two cylindrical tubes that fill up with blood during an erection. Another way Xength X1 works is by improving nitric oxide levels in the body and boosting general energy levels. All of this, claims to help improve recovery time, increased stamina and strength in some men. Xength X1 is also used by bodybuilders looking to improve their performance better without indulging in supplements that are loaded with chemicals or steroids that cause unnatural reactions in the body. Let us get to know the product a bit more now.
- Harder & Longer Erections
- Improves blood flow
- Increases Penis Size
- No side effects
- Money back guarantee
Who makes Xength X1?
The supplement, i.e., Xength X1 is owned and distributed by Driftwood Ventures, LTD. which is located in Florida, U.S.A. Driftwood Ventures is known for providing supplements and other products of a similar nature to men who are looking to enhance performance in various areas of their life. Xength X1 is one of their premium products and they stand by the claims of its performance.Ingredients in Xength X1
Xength X1 contains many natural ingredients, but the most active of these are L-Arginine and Horney goat weed. Some other ingredients include Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Cnidium Monneiri, Yohimbe, Muira Puama, Tribulus Terrestris, and Maca Root.
Many athletes swear by the use of some of these ingredients for proven enhancement in athletic performance. Let us take a closer look at the ingredients and what they do to improve performance.
- L-Arginine – Arginine is a proven stimulant of growth hormone production as well as a precursor to nitric oxide. Arginine is also important to the way muscles synthesize protein, and it has been linked to decreasing muscle fatigue, allowing for better endurance and strength during vigorous activities.
- Horny Goat Weed – This ingredient has a long history of use that dates back to ancient China and Japan. It creates an effect similar to that of testosterone and increases nitric oxide in the body. This allows users to see a boost in blood flow in vital areas and additionally help with muscle building. Horny goat weed is also believed to decrease fatigue. It is widely considered one of the safest supplements available on the market for performance-enhancing supplements.
- Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba – These ingredients are two of the most popular nutritional supplements available in the world today. Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba both have a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine. In combination, they are primarily used to promote vitality and longevity, as well as cognitive function and brain health.
- Cnidium Monneiri – This ingredient is an herb that has long been used for its pro-erectile properties. It works in a similar manner to the popular Viagra but in a completely natural way. Cnidium Monneiri has also been used to treat male impotence traditionally, and the herb displays antipruritic, anti-allergic, antibacterial properties.
- Muira Puama – Recognized as a cognitive enhancer, this popular Brazilian plant has long been used as a powerful aphrodisiac and nerve tonic. It has also been used to prevent sexual disorders.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Tribulus Terrestris is said to increase stamina, libido and dramatically improve sexual performance with continued used. It is widely used by athletes for improvement of muscle building, stamina, and endurance.
- Yohimbe – Yohimbe is commonly used as an aphrodisiac as well as in the treatment of organic impotence occurring in men.
- Maca Root – The native Peruvian plant, has been used for a long time for several of its properties. In Xength X1, maca root is used for its properties that are said to enhance fertility and increase libido.
The thing to note here is that even though many of these ingredients are used across various supplements to varying degrees since this is a proprietary blend, the ratios and quantities of the ingredients is unknowns which means it is impossible to vouch for the effectiveness of the product.
It is human nature to expect more, and more importantly, it is human nature to satisfy our requirements to the best of our ability. For many men, this supplement promises to do what natural growth could not do. With the use of this supplement, Xength X1 promises to deliver the following benefits:
- Natural, clinically proven ingredients
- Increases libido
- Enhances erection
- Increase in stamina and energy
Many of these ingredients have been used to some measure of success because some of the ingredients have proven effectiveness, it is difficult to tell how effective it can be on the average simply because the details about quantities of each ingredient have not been made public knowledge.
Things to watch out for
So, for something that promises so much, there must be a catch. The first thing to note is that like all herbal supplements, effectiveness is usually tied directly to having a balanced diet and regular basic exercise, there are no magic solutions.
The lack of details on how much of each ingredient is in the capsules does make the effectiveness questionable.
Xength X1 uses high quality of herbal ingredients; this means that each bottle is kinda expensive.
The website is vague at best and offers little to no details and vague advertising of the properties of Xength X1.
While many ingredients that are listed above do help in the way they claim to, this particular capsule has no clinical studies that prove that the product is effective in a definitive manner. The unknown quantities also play a role in the same.
Final say on Xength 1
Now that you are aware of all there is to know about Xength X1; you can make an informed decision regarding its use and effectiveness. The best way to make an informed decision is to compare other similar products on the market. While people often react differently to herbal supplements, the good news is there are no side effects to trying this. It is, however, a tad expensive to casually be bought. We would recommend that you check out other similar products before settling on one that will hopefully give you desired results. Either way, we like that Xength X1 is a completely natural product and that it will not have any adverse effects due to its usage. And given the current market status of supplements and their usage, it is definitely one of the safe products available on the shelf. Weigh in your pros and cons and go for the right fit when you make the purchase.
Thomas Matthys a former world-class track & field athlete and the founder of Swol Headquarters. He graduated from the University of Fordham with a Master’s degree in Science. Matthys is a certified sports nutritionist and personal coach of several professional athletes. Matthys has been involved in various clinical studies within Track & Field including one on the factors associated with muscle recovery and HIIT.