What is Urinozinc?
As we age we all know that our health starts to deteriorate and it becomes a bit difficult to keep up with our daily array of chores. In men, well it is much worse. They suffer mostly from the unhealthy prostate. As men age, their prostate enlarges and because of this, they suffer from a series of health issues.
Prostate basics and the issues related to it:
The prostate is a small gland in men which is a part of the reproductive system. It is about the shape and size of a walnut. The prostate rests below the bladder and in front of the rectum. It also surrounds a part of the urethra; the tube that carries urine from the bladder. The prostate helps in making semen, which carries the sperm from the testicles when a man ejaculates.
As men ages, the prostate enlarges. This starts around the age of 25 but gradually increases. When men reach the age of 40, the prostate gland might grow up to the size of an apricot from the size of a walnut. By the time men reaches the age of 60 the size of the prostate grows up to the size of a lemon. As we know that the prostate surrounds the urethra; the enlarged prostate squeezes the urethra. This can cause problems in the passing of urine. This problem doesn’t occur until men reach the age of 50. In some cases, men can suffer from problems related to this way before they reach the age of 50. An enlarged prostate is called as benign i.e. non-cancerous prostate hyperplasia or BPH. Enlargement of the prostate is very common and cannot be prevented. The symptoms of the enlarged prostate aren’t troublesome for some men but others face a lot of difficulties dealing with them.
The symptoms of an enlarged prostate are:
- Having trouble urinating or having no control.
- Trouble starting urinating or urinating freely.
- Having to urinate frequently, particularly at night.
- Feeling that the bladder is not empty even after urinating.
- Feeling a sudden urge to urinate
- Having to stop and start repeatedly while urinating
- Having strain to urinate
It is very important to maintain a healthy prostate; Benign prostate hyperplasia or BPH is a progressive disease. The symptoms of BPH should not be overlooked as it can lead to serious and rare health problems which include a kidney stone, bladder damage, etc.
As mentioned, prostate enlargement cannot be avoided but there are some steps which you can take for a healthy prostate.
The best plan for improving your prostate health involves eating healthy and right food, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising daily, etc.
- Eat right food:
Include food which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which is tuna, salmon. Also include healthy fats such as sesame seeds, nuts, olives, avocados, etc. It is also important to include vitamins such as vitamin C and vitamin D. It is also necessary to limit or avoid foods like fried food, processed food, white bread products, sugar, dairy foods, and salt, etc. you should also limit the consumption of caffeine, tea, soda, and alcohol. These beverages may worsen the urinary symptoms.
There are studies related to dairy and meat products which increase the risk of getting a prostate cancer. Instead, it can be substituted by healthy plant proteins. You can get your daily protein from beans, pumpkin seeds, lentils, quinoa, wheat germ and some other high protein grains.
- Exercise and maintain a healthy weight:
Exercise regularly. Studies have shown that exercising regularly can help in preventing BPH. The best exercise you can do is aerobics and resistance exercise. One of the benefits of exercising regularly is that it helps you losing weight and maintaining it. It is also reported that being obese can link to several different health problems and also different prostate health issues. Losing weight can prevent the prostate symptoms. Weight gain has also been linked to inflammation and promotion of estrogen; both of these are bad for your prostate health.
- Manage stress:
Managing stress can help you to maintain the best of your health. In terms of prostate health, stress management will help you to decrease the inflammation and pelvic tension. Pelvic tension can lead to chronic pain and urinary symptoms. Stress can also lead to worsening the BPH symptoms like urinary urgency, urinary frequency, and painful urination. Stress can also lower your level of zinc. Zinc; the mineral is very important for prostate health.
The bottom line is that your lifestyle is very important for your prostate health. Taking steps to be healthy can eventually lead to managing your prostate health. To add more, it is also important to have a good sleep cycle. Following the above steps can and will lead to minimizing the BPH symptoms which will lead to preventing future health problems.
These are the steps which can help you in the long run but let’s not forget about the men who already face these problems and have a hard time managing the prostate symptoms! Well, don’t lose hope because there are products in the market which will surely help you in dealing with your prostate health problems. Urinozinc is the product which we are going look into!
Urinozinc is a prostate health complex supplement formulated by the doctors and is recommended by many urologists. Urinozinc is a blend of natural ingredients which helps you in dealing with your frequent urinating problems. Urinozinc will help you in reducing the frequency of urination, help you sleep better while you no longer have to get up in frequency in the middle of the night to empty your bladder and will make the process easier.
How Urinozinc helps in maintain the prostate health:
Urinozinc is designed to help to combat the issues that come along with an aging prostate. Urinozinc helps men in keeping their prostate healthy which leads them to enjoy their life as they get old. Urinozinc helps in easing the pressure on your bladder by enabling you to urinate easily.
Urinozinc heals the tissues around the prostate which softens and becomes less flexible. By healing the tissues it reduces the pressure on the bladder.
Urinozinc contains the following ingredients:
Zinc, Saw Palmetto Extract, Pygeum Africanum Extract, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Vitamin E, Selenium, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Folic Acid, Lycopene. As mentioned above you can relate that Urinozinc is a well-thought product which helps you in managing and maintaining your prostate health in an overall way.
Zinc has been related to prostate health and there is no surprise that it is the key ingredient of Urinozinc. Zinc has been linked to increase in the sperm formation, testosterone and prostate function. Saw Palmetto has been used worldwide to aid in prostate problems. Pumpkin seed extract, vitamin E, selenium provides the nutrition to the body and prevent the cellular damage in the body. Whereas, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12 and folic acid help to ensure to maintaining the hormone levels.
The pros and cons:
- The pros of Urinozinc is that it is an inexpensive product, it supports in to maintain a healthy prostate and bladder.
- The con of Urinozinc is that the pills are big and hard to swallow.
- So far, I have tried only the regular formula and it has been great. I am going to try a bottle of the URINOZINC Beta formula next time. I advised a friend to try it.-Greg S. – Texas
- Helps me tremendously. Never have to get up in the middle of the night or stop on the road. WORKS, WORKS, WORKS!!!!!!!!! and helps.-William R – MS
- URINOZINC has really helped me a lot and is also affordable. Have recommended to several people. Very happy with this product.-W Roberts – MS
- Best thing I ever found. It is easier to wake up in the morning refreshed and not having to wake up and run to the bathroom to urinate. – Gerald J NY
- I am 88 years old and started to take URINOZINC about six months ago when I chose it for all. Its natural ingredients. As of today I only regret not knowing of its existence before. Very satisfied with this product.- Albert T- NY
- It is very effective; I started using as to the insurance plan used to supply it at not charge. I still buy because I receive the excellent results URINOZINC provides.-R. K Moss – Homesteads, Fl
- Having tried all kinds of stuff over the years, when I discovered URINOZINC realized that it’s by far the best.-Kenneth S – MA
After all these reviews we must say that Urinozinc is the supplement which can help men in combating the prostate health problems.
We hope that the above information related to Urinozinc helped you in making a right decision.