What is Vitrix?
Diminishing male performance has been traditionally known to have multiple causes. Lack of testosterone production, drugs, and medicines that suppress libido, a wide range of disorders or advancing age all have the power to sap your performance. To top this off, supplements in the market usually come in two choices, one that works over a period of time in order to give you results, and others that work immediately in the short run.
It is here that Vitrix fills up the gap so to say. It is one of the most in-demand liquid capsules. It helps with both erectile dysfunction and low testosterone in order to enhance diminishing performance. It is an all-natural supplement and consists of three aphrodisiacs, two fat burners, two vasodilators, and one testosterone booster. It is not steroid or hormone-based thus making it a great choice for people who are searching for ways to enhance their sexual performance without too serious side-effects.
How to consume Vitrix
As mentioned above the product can be used as either a regular supplement or for a single performance like Viagra. As Vitrix is absorbed almost immediately it works for both situations mentioned before. It is known to increase libido, and enhance performance immediately. Its working is twofold, it boosts testosterone, and suppresses estrogen.
For people using it as a regular supplement, it is recommended as four pills a day, two in the morning and two in the night. However, it should be known that there are concerns about cycling the supplement. That is you can’t keep taking it continuously for months or years at an end. You need to take it for a certain amount of time and then stop taking it so as to prevent your body from building resistance to it.
For people who wish to use it as a one-time pill as a substitute for Viagra, they should take up to six pills in a span of one hour, at least one hour before the sexual activity. The fast absorption of the supplement provides optimum intensity and performance.
What is Vitrix made out of?
The supplement is made up of premium ingredients that are easily absorbed by the body and are extremely fast acting. Some of these premium ingredients include:
- Tribulus Terrestris – Tribulus is an annual plant that grows in many countries around the world. It is widely thought to boost testosterone levels in men and has thus been used in many recipes for male enhancers.
- NTS-5 Complex – The NTS-5 complex is a proprietary blend of Vitrix. It consists of Agnus Castus, Avena Sativa, Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed), and Tongkat Ali.
- L-Arginine – L-Arginine is an amino acid and by itself doesn’t help enhance sexual performance. However, it is a precursor to Nitric Oxide, a component that helps in getting erections. Thus L-Arginine is an essential component of Vitrix.
- BioPerine – Bioperine is a composition of Piperine, the active substance in black pepper. It helps in absorption of nutrients. Including it, helps the body absorb the other elements of Vitrix.
- Yohimbine HCl – Yohimbine is a tree found in central Africa. It has been used in a wide variety of traditional medicines and is said to cure erectile dysfunction. Overall it promotes good sexual health.
- Zinc – Zinc is a trace element that is useful for production of sperms and levels of testosterone in the body. Boosting zinc in the system leads to a boost to sexual health. However, overdose can cause issues like suppression of immune system.
- Fenugreek seed extract – Fenugreek has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac as it increases sex drive in men. However, unlike a lot of other traditional options, Fenugreek has actually held up to the rigors of clinical study.
Benefits of Vitrix
- Proven sex enhancers – Vitrix has ingredients that have been proved to be sex enhancers. They have been widely used in a lot of recipes for enhancement of sexual functions.
- Quick working – One thing which sets Vitrix apart from its competition is its easy absorption and faster effects. The liquid capsule is absorbed almost immediately and the effects begin in as less as one hour. Thus it can be used as both a regular supplement and as a one-time tablet.
- Age agnostic – Vitrix, unlike a lot of its competitors, works irrespective of the age of the user. A lot of enhancement pills work only for people in and near the prime of their life. However, Vitrix is an exception in that respect.
- All natural approach – Vitrix is a completely natural supplement. The biggest advantage of being a non-hormone, non-steroid based supplement is that there are no serious side effects especially to the organs or reactions to existing conditions and other drugs.
- Supported by studies – Some of the ingredients used in Vitrix are backed by studies. There are about twelve studies on the website of Vitrix to ingredients backed by up to twelve studies. This is a very encouraging fact in favor of Vitrix.
Drawbacks of Vitrix
- Expensive – Vitrix is an expensive supplement as compared to a lot of its competitors. There are discounts offered on bulk purchases, but the total dollar amount for individual bottles is fairly high.
- Side-effects of ingredients – Vitrix has a proprietary blend of ingredients on of which is Yohimbine. Yohimbine has been known to cause anxiety, hypertension, and gastrointestinal distress. Also since the blend is not known, the proportion of Yohimbine and thus possibilities of side effects are anybody’s guess.
- Nonstudy backed ingredients – While a chunk of ingredients in Vitrix is backed by studies, there are those whose aren’t. This calls the efficiency of Vitrix into question. Also recently a lot of age-old male enhancers have come under fire for not being effective. This makes it a little difficult to trust the claims made by Vitrix.
- Agnus Castus – Agnus Castus also known as Chasteberry is a naturally occurring substance that has been traditionally used to suppress sexual activity. The counter-intuitive move of including it in the Vitrix formula has baffled many people.
- Complex cycling – Cycling supplements means using it for a certain period, and then keeping off it so that the body doesn’t build a tolerance to it. The product consists of a large variety of ingredients like enhancers, nitric oxide precursors etc. cycling it is a complex activity, and thus abusing it, even unintentionally, becomes very easy.
The final word is to avoid Vitrix. While it has many plus points, the high price tag, coupled with the fact that it needs to be taken regularly means that it is bound to take a toll on your wallet. Also since it requires cycling and a complex one at that, means that it is very easy to build resistance to it, and end up not getting the benefits for it. While herbal is the new buzzword, this is one herbal supplement that is better left alone. More effective and safer alternatives are available in the market and you’d be better off trying them.
Thomas Matthys a former world-class track & field athlete and the founder of Swol Headquarters. He graduated from the University of Fordham with a Master’s degree in Science. Matthys is a certified sports nutritionist and personal coach of several professional athletes. Matthys has been involved in various clinical studies within Track & Field including one on the factors associated with muscle recovery and HIIT.