Why do we need PhenRx?
Being overweight is a very serious problem that affects over two billion people worldwide. Factors like lifestyle, dietary choices, hormonal disorders affect the weight that people put on. The most effective and healthy way of losing excess weight is to follow a proper diet and exercise routine. However, even after making healthy lifestyle choices, there is a little extra push that we all need.
This is where PhenRx comes in. PhenRx is a fat burner with a thermogenic weight loss formula. Its benefits include rapid weight loss, increase in energy, and improved mood. It basically helps you both physically and mentally. It also deactivates alpha-2 receptors in order to disrupt the fat storage process. It increases body temperature in order to increase the metabolic rate. Available in both pill and patch, PhenRx can be taken according to your convenience and lifestyle.
How do you administer PhenRx?
PhenRx comes in both pills and patches thus giving the user a lot of freedom. If you opt for the pills you need to take two a day for optimum efficiency. It is usually best taken before you have a meal.
However, for people who have hectic schedules, patches can be considered. One patch is absorbed over a period of twenty-four hours and should be put on the stomach, or on upper arm for maximum effect. Also, the pack comes with thirty patches so one buy will help you get through the month without having to buy more.
What is PhenRx made of?
PhenRx, as mentioned earlier, is a herbal product with a lot of proven ingredients. Some of those ingredients have been used for a long time in traditional medicines, and some have been proven to work by scientific studies.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is the active ingredient in coffee and is a central nervous system stimulant. Amongst other things, it is rich in antioxidants and helps with fat burning. It helps in extended, exhaustive exercise and time-trial performance. It is particularly beneficial to athletes of high-intensity exercises like soccer. It helps to boost your mental and physical performance and reduce fatigue.
- Synephrine – Synephrine was also known as bitter orange is an alkaloid that is available in some plants and animals. It is a stimulant same as caffeine and it helps to increase heart rate and blood flow. Also, it helps in weight loss, especially when combined with a low-calorie diet and exercise.
- Schizandrol – Schizandrol is a Chinese plant that has been used in traditional medicines for a very long time. It is used to increase immunity and health of the heart tissue. It is also being used in recent times for treating depression, anxiety, and to boost overall cognitive health. It also helps to boost the energy.
- Beta-Phenylethylamine – Beta Phenylethylamine is an organic compound that acts as a central nervous system stimulant. It is produced by a large number of plants, animals, and even fungi. It has benefits of improving mood and it aids in weight loss. However, if taken in excess it can cause a spike in heart rate thus triggering anxiety and/or agitation.
- Yohimbine – Yohimbine is the bark of a tree indigenous to central Africa. Used traditionally as a medicine to reverse sedation in animals, it is also used in humans to cure erectile dysfunction. However, it can also help in increasing athletic performance, aiding weight loss, and overcoming exhaustion. Thus it makes you more energetic in general, and as a result, helps you drop those extra pounds.
- Lotus leaf – Lotus is a flowering plant from India, and has been used in traditional medicine recipes in both Indian and China from times immemorial. Tea made from lotus leaf helps to lower cholesterol, blood sugar, and fatty tissue in the liver. It also soothes the gastrointestinal tract and lowers overall stress. It also has a beneficial effect on cardiovascular health.
- Angelica root – Angelica archangelica was also known as garden angelica, wild celery, and Norwegian angelica is a plant native to the Scandinavian region of Europe. It helps to regulate hormones, detox blood, and improve overall blood circulation. It also prevents stress and depression while promoting cardiovascular health. The presence of antioxidants means that it protects the body from free radical damage and aids in fat burning.
Benefits of PhenRx
PhenRx has some important benefits that have earned it ardent followers since the time of its launch. Let’s look at some of the most widely known and undisputed benefits.
- The efficiency of ingredients – PhenRx consists of some remarkable ingredients. Some of the ingredients have been tested, and some have been used since times immemorial in various traditional medicines. It is the combination of these ingredients that we are banking on, but the efficiency of individual ingredients cannot be doubted.
- Easy to purchase – PhenRx is an over the counter medicine. This means that they can be easily bought with little to no hassle. This helps in keeping you stocked up and ready to go. You don’t have to worry about running out of pills when out of town, or all the pesky problems of forgetting the prescription at home.
- Pills or patches – PhenRx is available in both pill and patch form. This gives users the freedom to either take pills or just apply a patch and have their body absorb the medicine over the course of the day. Patches are thus perfect for people who might forget to take their pills on time.
Drawbacks of PhenRx
For all of the positive effects and reviews, PhenRx has some very glaring drawbacks. These are just as important to be considered when making a choice about whether or not to use the supplement. Keep in mind to always consult a physician before starting any supplement.
- Unhelpful customer support team – Users have frequently complained that PhenRx has a rather unhelpful customer support team. This is a huge problem when you are trying a medication for the first time and may have a large number of questions. Questions of dosage, allergens, and possible side effects are better to be discussed rather than just read off the Internet. However, the customer support team seems to differ on this point.
- Stimulant side effects – PhenRx contains stimulants like caffeine and synephrine HCl. While both ingredients in their own wright can be used without an issue, the combination can cause a stimulant overdose for some users. The usual effects like racing heartbeats, loss of sleep, and nausea can be observed due to said overdose. In fact, even without overdose, it can cause the user to stay awake throughout the night as if having consumed strong coffee.
- No scientific research – Another issue with PhenRx is that there is no solid scientific research to back it. The ingredients in themselves have various properties that intuitively would help you to lose weight. However, medicines are a little more complex than that. As mentioned above, two ingredients of PhenRx don’t mix well together. Clinical trials are needed to understand exactly these drawbacks. And the lack thereof only makes the claims more dubious.
- No published ingredients – The ingredients of PhenRx have not been disclosed to the general public. This is a huge red flag when you consider that the medication might have an undesirable effect on you. Also, it means that you have no idea what ingredients might react in an adverse manner with other substances that you might be taking.
Overall the bottom line to avoid PhenRx. For one the claims made are too tall to actually follow through. The lack of scientific evidence is not very encouraging. Combine that with the fact that it is very easy to get overdosed on caffeine due to PhenRx means that there is an added problem with adjusting what is the right dosage just for you. Normally over the counter pills and patches do not cause so much of problem. Then there is the question of customer reviews which fall across the board. When going for a supplement, it is better to choose one that is scientifically backed and has overwhelmingly positive customer reviews.
Alexa Bauer has a Master’s degree in nutrition from the University of Maryland and works as a full-time researcher at Swol Headquarters. Alexa Bauer spends her spare time blogging about cardiovascular health and nutrition. She’s specialized in weight loss.