At Swol Headquarters we’re always looking for talented authors. If you’ve got a topic or suggestion that will be of interest for our readers, please let us know.
What are the requirements?
- Articles must be 100% unique and original (not published anywhere else online) , we verify this with copyscape
- Articles must be relevant to the health and/or fitness niche
- Articles must be informative or educational.
- Use paragraphs
- Articles need to be a minimum of 600 words ( longer articles are more interesting to us for SEO purposes)
- We accept 1 link in the article to your site ( spammy links will NOT be accepted)
- We share your article on social networks
How many articles can I submit?
There’s no limitation on the amount of articles you can publish, as long as they pass the requirements above.
What is the approval process for each article?
One of our team members will read your article and he/she will check if the article meets our requirements. After that, your article will get posted. Articles are usually analyzed within 24-48 after submission.
For more info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Matthys a former world-class track & field athlete and the founder of Swol Headquarters. He graduated from the University of Fordham with a Master’s degree in Science. Matthys is a certified sports nutritionist and personal coach of several professional athletes. Matthys has been involved in various clinical studies within Track & Field including one on the factors associated with muscle recovery and HIIT.