Xtend BCAA Overview
Regular exercising comes with long term benefits but when one turns into an exercise lover then their defence of immunity system starts reducing. Hence to avoid this one has to take supplementary glutamine which will also stop them from getting prone to infection. In our body, nitric oxide helps the nutrients to reach our muscles easily by expanding them. The citrulline gives one strength and energy to do exercises in a better way. Xtend BCAA is a great alternative for this.
Why is Xtend BCAA one of the best BCAA?
SciVation manufactures Xtend which is a BCAA. BCAA stands for Branched Chain Amino Acids which are building blocks of protein & increases protein synthesis. It also increases muscle recovery & endurance which one can face during workouts. This is great for people who are constantly sweating at gym & needs to supply their body support for muscle growth. If you want to lose weight or get easily tired after working out then this is the one for you!
Xtend BCAA is carbohydrate and sugar free and comprises 7 grams of BCAAs in each serving. There are 16 flavour variants of Xtend BCAA available in the market currently.
Pros & Cons of Xtend BCAA
- Vitamin B
- Premium BCAA
- Helps in building muscles
- Increases energy level
- Increases endurance
- Fast Recovery
- Citrulline Malate
- Electrolyte Blend
- Well balanced amino acids
- Amazing varieties of flavours
- A bit high priced
- Under dosed Citrulline Malate
- Some people are allergic to glutamine
- Less amount of leucine
- Too sweet
- Not for athletes under 18
- Workouts have to be intense in order to feel the effects
- Artificial Taste
- Causes tiring if not utilized energy after consuming
- Sugar free
- Carbohydrate free
- 5 grams/ per serving of glutamine
- 1 gram/ per serving of citrulline
- Zero calories
Ingredients of Xtend BCAA
In Xtend BCAA you get a blend of 7grams of BCAAs; leucine, isoleucine, & Valine in the ratio of 2:1:1 and glutamine, citrulline, Malate along with electrolytes blend.
As the 3 BCAAs make approximately 1/3 of muscle protein, it is essential to utilize it to stimulate insulin production. Stimulating the insulin production increases energy & also repair muscle tissues which get damaged while working out.
You get exactly what you need at 7 grams serving. This is enough to be capitalized on the restorative properties. L-isoleucine is an essential ingredient which our muscles use as a fuel. L-leucine is used for maintaining our muscle tissues by preserving nitrogen balance in our body. L-Valine is essential for recovery & also for the growth of tissues in our body.
Beside BCAAs, the other ingredients in Xtend are listed below:
Sodium: It allows blood into muscles through sodium pumps. This results in production of more powered muscular contractions and leads to more muscles in mass. Hence it provides us both energy and stamina
- Potassium: It helps to carry glucose in our body. It is an important ingredient because it helps in the breakdown of glycogen for energy. If one is potassium deficient then he might feel nauseous
- Vitamin B6: It helps in fine tuning the important body processes which needs to be in place so that you feel energetic & strong during workout.
- Citrulline Malate: It helps in supporting energy production in one’s body.
- Trisodium citrate dehydrate: It helps in regulation of acidity. It is useful for decreasing acidosis effects one might feel while intense work out.
There are almost 16 flavours of Xtend available in the market.
- Blue Raspberry
- Green Apple
- Pink Lemonade
- Lemon Lime
- Mango Nectar
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Raspberry Blue
- Fruit Punch
- Orange Dream
- Black Cherry
It gets easily dissolved in water without any clumps, though using a shaker bottle is recommended for better dissolving results.
The dose for Xtend is mixing 1 scoop of Xtend BCAA powder with about 8 ounces of water. And it’s recommended to be mixed in a shaker cup for best results during workouts.
In order to avoid any counteractions with other medications it is recommended that you consult with your doctor before using any supplements. Even if there are no side effects or minimal, it is still essential to take precautions in case you are suffering from any ailments or diseases. Expecting mothers and under 18 should not be allowed to consume this product.
Effects of the best BCAA
- Fuller muscles during work outs
- Faster recovery than before
- Increase in stamina
- Increase in energy levels
- No feeling of sickness during work out
- Increased body strength
There are no reported side effects of Xtend BCAA yet.
Which form of BCAA is better?
Powder form of BCAA is definitely better form of BCAA because of the right amount of amino acids for one is 5 gram to 10 grams. If you want them through tablets then you might have to consume 10 – 20 tablets for just 5 to 10 grams. BCAA powders are better in taste.
Who should consume Xtend BCAA?
- People who work out for longer duration
- People who get tired easily during work outs
- People who want to lose weight whilst maintaining muscles’ shape
When to consume Xtend BCAA?
- When you’re looking for ways to gain muscles’ strength and energy at the same time. You can take Xtend BCAA drink before or whilst working out to nurture your muscles. As it will help in recovery of your muscles after your work out is over and also improve your performance whilst working out because of the ingredients.
Even though Xtend BCAA is designed by nature, it is also proven by research studies. The blend of BCAA’s in Xtend made it one of the best selling drink mix and hence prominent athletes, renowned weight lifters, body builders, etc use it during work outs. They use Xtend BCAA in order to train for longer period, and harder along with intense work out. Two universities did research studies on Xtend BCAA and it was proven as the most advanced product of its category according to them.
Opinion on the best BCAA
The product Xtend BCAA comes with a great value and is definitely a product to be recommended to people who do intense workouts and require quick muscle recovery. The effects can be felt quickly after a few consumption and intense work out. The perfect blend of BCAAs makes it even more effective than all other drink mixes falling in the similar category. Along with this it also offers variety of flavors to choose from, varying from raw to black cherry. All total 16 different variants in flavor with same effective results!
There are proven researches for Xtend BCAA which makes it even safer to consume along with being so effective. The thing which makes it even more likable is the electrolyte blend SciVation, which is one of the most trusted brands in the world of BCAA products.
Noticeable results, safe to consume, effective, various variety in flavors, etc are a lot of factors that make this product considerable. And just like every other thing this product has cons too, like it can’t be consumed by fewer than 18 athletes and some people don’t find the taste pleasant, etc.
Maybe because the level of BCAAs is too much for an under 18 to handle, and for the matter of taste, as said above, it offers various flavors too! So yes, Xtend BCAA is a must for people who work out.